Recent content by steviegt6

1. steviegt6

Standalone Terraria Unified (.NET 8+, 64-bit, cross-platform server-client distribution)

Just released 0.1.1 with a couple of bug fixes and a lot of changes to the tooling around the project. I've further split up patches into terraprisma/vanilla and terraprisma/unified, so it's easy to create standalone mods based on the patches to these versions. Happy modding! :) I specifically...
  2. steviegt6

Standalone Terraria Industrial Revolution

No, that is a link to a page with dead links to downloads.
  3. steviegt6

Standalone Terraria Unified (.NET 8+, 64-bit, cross-platform server-client distribution)

I've updated links to reflect changes in repository structure and release locations. An update will come (most likely tomorrow) with some additional patches as well.
  4. steviegt6

Hey, good morning. My day is fine, hope yours is too, thanks!

Hey, good morning. My day is fine, hope yours is too, thanks!
  5. steviegt6

I'll more likely than not help you with any issues you have running this. Like darthmorf said, however, using this invalidates any bug reports for the base game. Yes, I use a patching system quite similar to tML for simplicity's sake. I tried doing some weird stuff with Mono.Cecil and MonoMod...
  6. steviegt6

Hi hi hi, I'm back. Terraria Unified This is a simple project that ports the game to .NET 8 and merges the Windows, macOS, and Linux client and server codebases into one. This modification maintains compatibility with vanilla servers, and tries its best to automatically detect existing Terraria...
  7. steviegt6

Standalone [tModLoader] TML.Patcher - .tmod Archive Extractor and Packer

Did you package the mod with the DLL? I'd recommend building your mod in-game with a decompiled copy of the mod in order to ensure that everything gets packed correctly.
  8. steviegt6

2.0.2 out with a quick bug fix for files not being all extracted.
  9. steviegt6

tModLoader [1.4] NPC Happiness Removal

Normally I'd declare this as "out of scope", but luckily not too long ago I decided the mod should be focused more on configuring NPC happiness thresholds, so maybe I'll get to adding that as an option one day (this applies to pretty much everything in your post, not just this excerpt; the only...
  10. steviegt6

v2.0.0 is out; completely overhauled the CLI app. Less hand-holdy (for now).
  11. steviegt6

Sorry, but I'll have to deny this request. My tool is designed for reverse-engineering and promoting mod compatibility; code and asset stealing is an unfortunate side effect. If you believe that anything you have copyrighted has been unlawfully stolen, talk with a tModLoader maintainer to get...
  12. steviegt6

PDB files are debug information that shouldn't matter much to you.
Back
Top Bottom