1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice

Stickyb0mbSandwhich's Recent Activity

1. Stickyb0mbSandwhich liked DiamondDude's status.

I have driver's ed starting today. Wish me luck!

Sep 16, 2019 at 1:54 PM
  2. Stickyb0mbSandwhich liked Miku Hatsune's status.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/BbOi7N3.png[/img] building afk arena for dungeon defenders while playing with friend

Sep 16, 2019 at 11:40 AM
  3. Stickyb0mbSandwhich liked Guzzlord's comment on Stickyb0mbSandwhich's profile post

You can at least get Djinn's curse now, which looks nice as vanity.

Sep 16, 2019 at 11:39 AM
  4. Stickyb0mbSandwhich liked neoselket's comment on Stickyb0mbSandwhich's profile post

That's actually good, because now you can get a couple ankh shield materials, and then you can clentaminate it. I always have trouble...

Sep 16, 2019 at 11:39 AM
  5. Stickyb0mbSandwhich replied to the thread Mobile me being bad.

Welcome to the forums? what kind of struggles are you facing, enemies too strong, under-prepared for HM? or..?

Sep 16, 2019 at 2:10 AM
  6. Stickyb0mbSandwhich liked ThunderPheonix's post on Jetstream ∞'s profile.

I never thought I would see the light of day, yet here we are... [img]https://i.imgur.com/qhc918X.png[/img]

Sep 16, 2019 at 2:08 AM
  7. Stickyb0mbSandwhich commented on ThunderPheonix's profile post.

Jesus; took long enough, even GARY didn't take as long as he did. so what is this? anime over? roll credits? or we gonna have to watch...

Sep 16, 2019 at 2:04 AM
  8. Stickyb0mbSandwhich commented on Blood Crawler's profile post.

You are a blood crawler, I am a sandwich. Happy birthday :)

Sep 15, 2019 at 2:53 PM
  9. Stickyb0mbSandwhich Rip desert area in my world, got consumed by corruption the moment I hit HM https://i.imgur.com/JUsN0uq.png »

Sep 15, 2019 at 1:07 PM
  10. Stickyb0mbSandwhich replied to the thread Mobile Do you guys think autoswing for everything is cheating?.

Not really , It's been a while since I played mobile so I've kind of forgotten which weapons have auto-swing and which don't. but IIRC...

Sep 14, 2019 at 1:26 AM
  11. Stickyb0mbSandwhich liked Peguino's comment on Stickyb0mbSandwhich's profile post

Could be a bug or you got too far away from it?

Sep 13, 2019 at 1:56 PM
  12. Stickyb0mbSandwhich commented on Stickyb0mbSandwhich's profile post.

It'd be strange if it's because I was too far away from it since when I spawn it I can just move a bit close to my base and use the...

Sep 13, 2019 at 1:56 PM
  13. Stickyb0mbSandwhich liked GawenStarTeller's comment on Stickyb0mbSandwhich's profile post

Regardless I'm pretty sure what you described happens when you fail to meet some sort of fighting criteria. Could be just a bug.

Sep 13, 2019 at 6:06 AM