Stitchie001
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• First of October. It's my favorite month.
    K
    Krasunir
    My favourite month too, though I'm not sure whether that's just because it's the month my birthday is in.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Well...

OKTOBERFEEEEST!
    And the fact my country is bordering with Germany...
    Stitchie001
    Stitchie001
    My birthday sucked balls XD That was last Friday lol

Now that is cool to hear. I dont' know if I've ever been to a festival before. This state in America has several festivals during the year. A Polish one, a German one, Apple one, pumpkin, and other things. lol
    Is that lizard supposed to be GEICO? He looks just like him. Except he's supposed to be green.
    Stitchie001
    Stitchie001
    This character is gecko-like. He's a character I created years ago.
    stormconure
    stormconure
    Oh, ok. So he's different.

His eyes are adorable, and they look exactly like Geico's eyes, thats why i said that lol :p
    Stitchie001
    Stitchie001
    He's a very innocent character. He's around 2 feet tall and wears a red monk's robe. He's actually a race that is often enslaved by the larger reptile races on the planet he lives on. Though he gets bought by a very nice reptile guy named Shadow Aaron Petals and he takes good care of him.
    I drew my three characters, Shadow being the hardest, Gloria being second, and Dom, who I've practiced a lot. Gloria's got a dead stare XP
    How do you link items into the chat?
    CinamonPizza
    CinamonPizza
    Have the chat open, press and hold Alt, and the click on your desired items
    Stitchie001
    Stitchie001
    I tried that but it didn't work for me.
    Stitchie001
    Stitchie001
    Now it's working. It wasn't when I was playing with a friend. Thank you.
    Oracle - Killer Queen (1989)
    Stitchie001
    Stitchie001
    I haven't gotten to hard mode yet in 1.3 I've been spending all my time doing fishing missions. Sometimes I just do one or two quests and then turn it off for the day. I got bored, but probably because of Depression. I was really hyped and played a lot the first two days. Now on Expert and playing it a lot.
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Got Skype? :d
    Stitchie001
    Stitchie001
    yes 8D
    Electriccircuslover (It was an old pen name I had when I was 17 XD I'm 27 in September xD )
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom