Razor_Typhoon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1681423155970.png

1681423137839.png

1681423162023.png

1681423224808.png

Ok, why does the hemopiranha, ebonkoi and princess fish get to be uncommon while the prismite is rare, I hate fishing in the Hallow for prismites since the game would rather give me some princess fish.

Attachments

• 1681423133074.png
      1681423133074.png
      5.3 KB · Views: 121
    Amarok.png

I got this while trying to farm werewolves for their moon charm during a blood moon.
    Esther
    Esther
    Reminds me of how I got an Ice Sickle from the second enemy I killed in hardmode underground snow. Mage run by the way so I had no use for it and just shoved it into my chest after heading back to base.
    Razor_Typhoon
    Razor_Typhoon
    1680988244480.png

Here's a pro to playing classless.
    Wasn't 1.1 supposed to be the final update, or was it 1.2?
    Vitrolic Medicine
    Vitrolic Medicine
    Fools! It was 1.0.6 that was supposed to be the final update! Every other update is a free expansion pack!
    So I got into hardmode (thanks beenades) on another playthrough...

luck wasn't on my side with the whole "crimson side of the hardmode strip landed in the middle of my tundra town".

until...

1680904422484.png
    I entered hardmode in a expert mage playthrough...

A good couple minutes or so later, I'm searching for titanium in the underworld via checking the roof of it, killed a few hellbats and one dropped a hallowed key. (I was below the underground hallow, the hallow spawned the jungle side while the corruption was on the dungeon side)

Also I found and killed a hallowed mimic but it dropped the grappling hook so...
    Razor_Typhoon
    Razor_Typhoon
    Honorable mention: first or second Traveling Merchant in hardmode, he is selling a orange zapinator.

a good day for my character, Jagrok (if that's his name).
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Super luck happening here.
    Razor_Typhoon
    Razor_Typhoon
    Yep, it would had been depressing if it was lets say, a corruption key (since my world had corruption and I was mage).

I feel bad for the people who had gotten biome keys whose weapon weren't apart of their class.
    To everyone with actual OCs (not talking about your joke characters, I mean actual characters.)

no offense, but there's one guy who will probably best all ocs if they were sent into a fight with no magic.

And no, it's not Razor (aka me), or even Zeast...

That guy is Ian, or more specifically.

It's me, Pylog, keep track of me if you can.
    Esther
    Esther
    I don't, I just have a lot of characters that either don't or can't use magic
    Razor_Typhoon
    Razor_Typhoon
    I only had like 2 or 3 OCs that are futuristic/gun savvy but they don't really exist anymore since I just stopped caring about them.
    Ivyss
    Ivyss
    Well, in the context of fighting characters, if magic isn't allowed, techy/gun characters are all that I can make with the worlds I have to make characters for.
    Surprised we haven't got the march state of the game, I can imagine it comes out very late (today or tomorrow) or we don't get one.
    Razor_Typhoon
    Razor_Typhoon
    Probably, in fact, I think it's better if we went a few months without states of the games until there's more stuff to share. (also I just have a feeling that Re-Logic + the TModLoader team have nothing to share about.)
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    There will be one, just waiting for the final pieces from some contributors
    Razor_Typhoon
    Razor_Typhoon
    Oh good, it's nice to get something than nothing.
    Screw it, I am making a Pokemon RP.
    Reactions: TerrariaOn3DS
    Razor_Typhoon
    Razor_Typhoon
    If I'm completely honest, haven't figured it out, so I am open for preferences, mystery dungeon or main
    Esther
    Esther
    I already have a PMD roleplay, even if it's very dead right now due to my lack of planning ahead. So even if I won't join it might be nicer for others to use main.
    besides I'd feel really bad about not being able to continue The Autumn Forest if I saw another PMD RP...
    S
    Sylv
    My interest has been grabbed
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom