• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Stonetribe

1. Stonetribe

Terraria State of the Game - September 2019

Darn, still no news on the Switch local split screen situation huh? Well, them saying that the next update is nearly complete and that it's coming along faster than they expected both sound like pretty good omens. ^_^
  2. Stonetribe

Terraria State of the Game - August 2019

Oof, that news about split screen possibly being added in the next switch patch is so tantalizing! XD Still glad to hear that things are progressing nicely though, keep up the good work guys!!
  3. Stonetribe

Switch Combat Targeting for Switch?

Oh, well that's nice to know! I have been getting a lot more used to aiming regularly with a controller, though I will admit that as of right now, I think I'd struggle reaching the later waves in the pumpkin/frost moon events.
  4. Stonetribe

Resolved [Switch] Local docked split-screen

Not yet, and there's no release date to my knowledge either. I do hope it comes sooner rather than later though!
  5. Stonetribe

Ah okay then, thanks for replying! Depending on how well she manages to adapt to the controlls, I can always just hook her up with some summoner gear so that she can focus more on dodging while still being able to contribute. I can't help but find it strange how the PC version has support for...
  6. Stonetribe

Hello everyone! I apologise for being horrendously out of the loop regarding the console version of the game, but I was wondering about something. Does anyone have any idea if the lock on combat targeting will be added to the Nintendo Switch Edition. I will admit that I'm having some difficulty...
  7. Stonetribe

Switch Terraria Launches Today on Nintendo Switch!

I'm sorry, are you saying that the switch version of Terraria already has the lock on feature or that it should be added? Because I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out how to use it if it's already in the game ha ha.
  8. Stonetribe

Ah okay then, thank you! That pretty much seals the deal for me, going to buy it tomorrow morning!
  9. Stonetribe

When local splitscreen multiplayer is added, will it support up to four players or only two? I've been trying to find out if me and my family can all play at once or not.
  10. Stonetribe

Terraria Launch on Nintendo Switch

So I just heard that local multiplayer is a planned feature, is this true? Will it include up to four players on the same switch? Sorry for being a dummy, I'm having trouble finding any information about it online. >.>
  11. Stonetribe

I just found out that the switch version only allows two people to play locally, which I realize is probably the same for all console versions but I'm still bummed nonetheless. ;(
  12. Stonetribe

Woohoo!! Terraria on Switch!! I just have 2 questions, the first of which is probably dumb. Will it support local multiplayer for up to four people? I'm not at all familiar with any of the console versions. Do you think that it will be possible/practical to play with a Wii U GameCube...
  13. Stonetribe

What is the most effective method of containing the hallow/corruption?

Thank you all for replying and offering your feedback. I'm thinking I might try to predict where the hallow/corruption V strips will form pre-hard mode and dig 2 separate vertical tunnels to "catch" the majority of each and let them spread in that walled of area, and dig a third little box...
  14. Stonetribe

Let's have a go at it

Ty ty all. ^^
  15. Stonetribe

What is the most effective method of containing the hallow/corruption?

Hello all. I'm just now excitingly getting back into terraria after learning of the 1.3 update. I very much enjoy the game, but there's just one thing that bothers me. The constant spreading of the hallow and corruption has always intimidated me. So I was wondering if some of the more...
Top Bottom