• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Stonetribe

1. Stonetribe

Journey's End 1.4: Official Item Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Yeah I saw that detail on the wiki was changed. I guess they're still figuring it out, but I really hope that this is the actual case. I know that it's dumb but I think that this is pretty much the only thing about 1.4 that bothered me. Sorry, I'll uh, shut up about it now.
  2. Stonetribe

So I just recently found out that (If the wiki is correct that is) that golden lady bugs provide twice the luck bonus than regular ones. This doesn't quite sit well with me as I feel like keeping some lady bugs in your inventory, regularly releasing one, having to physically touch it, and then...
  3. Stonetribe

I just realized that keeping a ladybug in the hot bar for the purpose of refreshing the luck buff means it takes priority as fishing bait over anything in the dedicated ammo slots, meaning that whenever I go fishing I have to manually swap them around. Oof, not a fan of that..
  4. Stonetribe

Haven't posted in a while, (or much at all really), but I just had to chip in about the whole luck mechanic. The whole torch luck thing is just bonkers. As many have pointed out, they should at the very least remove the negative penalty from regular torches. And I see that it's less hated, but I...
  5. Stonetribe

Terraria State of the Game: December 2019

I've been wondering something. When split screen is ready, will it be considered a big enough feature to warrant it's own update? Or would it have to wait to be shipped along with whatever update that happens to be planned next like say 1.3.2? I remember someone making an anology about updates...
  6. Stonetribe

Terraria State of the Game - September 2019

Darn, still no news on the Switch local split screen situation huh? Well, them saying that the next update is nearly complete and that it's coming along faster than they expected both sound like pretty good omens. ^_^
  7. Stonetribe

Terraria State of the Game - August 2019

Oof, that news about split screen possibly being added in the next switch patch is so tantalizing! XD Still glad to hear that things are progressing nicely though, keep up the good work guys!!
  8. Stonetribe

Switch Combat Targeting for Switch?

Oh, well that's nice to know! I have been getting a lot more used to aiming regularly with a controller, though I will admit that as of right now, I think I'd struggle reaching the later waves in the pumpkin/frost moon events.
  9. Stonetribe

Resolved [Switch] Local docked split-screen

Not yet, and there's no release date to my knowledge either. I do hope it comes sooner rather than later though!
  10. Stonetribe

Ah okay then, thanks for replying! Depending on how well she manages to adapt to the controlls, I can always just hook her up with some summoner gear so that she can focus more on dodging while still being able to contribute. I can't help but find it strange how the PC version has support for...
  11. Stonetribe

Hello everyone! I apologise for being horrendously out of the loop regarding the console version of the game, but I was wondering about something. Does anyone have any idea if the lock on combat targeting will be added to the Nintendo Switch Edition. I will admit that I'm having some difficulty...
  12. Stonetribe

Switch Terraria Launches Today on Nintendo Switch!

I'm sorry, are you saying that the switch version of Terraria already has the lock on feature or that it should be added? Because I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out how to use it if it's already in the game ha ha.
  13. Stonetribe

Ah okay then, thank you! That pretty much seals the deal for me, going to buy it tomorrow morning!
  14. Stonetribe

When local splitscreen multiplayer is added, will it support up to four players or only two? I've been trying to find out if me and my family can all play at once or not.
  15. Stonetribe

Terraria Launch on Nintendo Switch

So I just heard that local multiplayer is a planned feature, is this true? Will it include up to four players on the same switch? Sorry for being a dummy, I'm having trouble finding any information about it online. >.>
Top Bottom