Recent content by Stonks12345

1. S

tModLoader Auto Trash

Could you add a short cut to add items in auto trash? like maybe shift+right mouse clicking. Similar to trashing with shift+left mouse click
  2. S

tModLoader Recipe Browser

what are those colored dots on the corners when you go to items. I'm pretty sure the green dots mean it can be crafted and the blue means it can be obtained from enemies.
  3. S

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Yay! I can’t wait for the 1.4 compatibility! This is gonna be so much fun :)
  4. S

hey, the update won't work. It used to just stop when it reaches full progression but when the tModLoader dlc came out, it stops when it reaches full progression but it doesn't update the mod. 'm stuck on 1.1.1.1. I can't get 1.1.1.2 or 1.1.1.3. Is there a way to fix this?
  5. S

just use Hero's mod! Dan Yami told me about this and now I have the Soul of Two Realms! You should only get the developer weapons though. Try not to cheat with anything else. It is not fun when you do that. After you get the developer weapons, just turn off Hero's mod. :D
  6. S

I CAN FINALLY WORK ON SOUL OF ETERNITY
  7. S

NVM IT IS! THANK YOU SO MUCH DAN YAMI! :D
  8. S

is that basically God mode?
  9. S

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Um, is it possible to get Shadows of Abaddon enchantments because you need the developer weapons to make them which are from Sealed Bags which were removed when 1.1.1 came out. I’m trying to get the Soul of Eternity. I’m only missing Soul of the Tyrant, Soul of Yggdrasil and Soul of Two Realms...
  10. S

Sadly, yes. But hey. I have an idea. When I get all ingredients for Soul of Eternity, I will disable SoA mod, make a new world because my main world will most likely get destroyed if I go in there without SoA mod, then craft the Soul of Eternity. Hopefully, it will work! Wish me luck please! :D
  11. S

ohhh. I've been trying to get the Soul of Two Realms. You need the dev weapons but I guess it's impossible to get. Me and my friends are trying to get the Soul of Eternity
  12. S

how do I get developer weapons like The Midnightblade and Ghrimoras Type-2? I tried opening the Dan Yami box you get from trading with the Cloaked Alchemist but it doesn't contain the developer weapons.
Back
Top Bottom