Recent content by Stoovan

1. Stoovan

I was wondering if any of you guys play Master Mode more now that it came out, or stick to Expert Mode?

To be perfectly honest, I never even touched expert mode! Mainly because I had trouble with late game bosses in classic as it is, so who knows how hard they'll be in expert mode. Come to think of it I really should do an expert run then! It's about time lol
  2. Stoovan

Terraria Wins the 2021 Labor of Love Award!

Great to see Terraria is still kicking strong, congrats on the reward! Though I very much feel that the other games deserve some appreciation too! I recently got into playing No Man's Sky and I seriously didn't expect to get into it!
  3. Stoovan

CC Creation Compendium #86

Love the resprites, especially the tomes! Great to see the CC again!
  4. Stoovan

An Eye For An Eye: Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update Launches Today!

Two of my favorite survival games in one collab?! I must be dreaming!
  5. Stoovan

What is your Favorite Stage of Terraria?

While I love a new playthrough and a fresh new start. I'd say the start of my run is probably my least favourite, mainly because it's really slow and I'm always waiting to get to that one point in pre-hard mode where things start to kick up speed. Setting everything up and having to wait on some...
  6. Stoovan

Recently got back into Terraria again, just about to finish my mage run!

Recently got back into Terraria again, just about to finish my mage run!
  7. Stoovan

Just recently got back into playing terraria again after a good while. Just as fun as I remembered!

Just recently got back into playing terraria again after a good while. Just as fun as I remembered!
  8. Stoovan

Ask Ari Anything (AAA)

Do you eat pringles with or without the shell (serious question)
  9. Stoovan

You ever just get into a situation where you complete 1.3 but realize 1.4 just came out?

You ever just get into a situation where you complete 1.3 but realize 1.4 just came out?
  10. Stoovan

Biomes & Nature I don't like the rarity of beevives (the ones with larvae), marble caves, spider nests, and granite caves

I say Marble biomes could be a little bigger. They aren't really that rewarding to find. Granite biomes on the other hand are alright as they are imo.
  11. Stoovan

Hot Topic What is your favorite class?

I feel the exact same way. I don't usually prefer to keep to a certain class even in hard mode. It's really more a matter of what will be your main weapons. But if I was to choose, it would probably be ranged (I'm also saying this because range was actually the first class I used in a complete...
  12. Stoovan

10 years already? I feel old ngl...

10 years already? I feel old ngl...
  13. Stoovan

New dungeon mechanics?

I see what you mean. But I was suggesting removing the dungeon guarding if this was to be the case. Or better, you require some other means besides fighting skeletron to get into the dungeon (being that skeletron in this scenario is now inside the dungeon). Say an item that is dropped by the...
  14. Stoovan

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

Now I'll finally be able to roam the land without losing a chance at a golden animal being killed by accident!
  15. Stoovan

New dungeon mechanics?

True. But I mean the dungeon may have a huge revamp to how it's played. There might be some new means to get into the dungeon in the first place.
Back
Top Bottom