Recent content by The Storm

1. The Storm

It's a general content mod, adds over 300 items across the entire game, lots of unique weapons...

It's a general content mod, adds over 300 items across the entire game, lots of unique weapons, armour, and accessories. Has some new enemies and 3 bosses with one being Post Moon Lord. The wiki is 99.99% complete so it's worth a read to see if you find something you like.
  2. The Storm

Storm's Additions Mod/Temple Curse It's only the modded loot listed on this page, all other...

Storm's Additions Mod/Temple Curse It's only the modded loot listed on this page, all other temple items can be stolen without any incident, but I did remove the config as a compromise (since it only affects items from the mod)
  3. The Storm

Oh yeah that, don't worry it now only happens if you steal the modded loot from the temple, you...

Oh yeah that, don't worry it now only happens if you steal the modded loot from the temple, you can now enter the temple without being attacked, and even before there was a config for it.
  4. The Storm

[img] Received my slime plush

Received my slime plush
  5. The Storm

Exactly 2 years after I started developing my mod, it has finally made it's way to Tmod 1.4...

Exactly 2 years after I started developing my mod, it has finally made it's way to Tmod 1.4 Alpha: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2747380524
  6. The Storm

tModLoader Storm's Additions Mod

This mod has finally been released for Tmod 1.4 Alpha, it has been renamed to Storm's Additions Mod with a brand new logo, here's the Steam page: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2747380524
  7. The Storm

Bosses - Easiest to Hardest

That was over 2 years ago (Though I still had like 500-600 hours), and the Golem always did give me trouble when it got low on health, especially in smaller temple rooms, skill issue I guess.
  8. The Storm

tModLoader Storm's Additions Mod

The mod has received its first update in months, this rebalances a lot of weapons and also has a lot of the sprites updated by @Hyperkatmanders https://github.com/StormDiver/StormDiversSuggestions/releases/tag/v1.8.2 Probably won't be active on these forums, and the first post is a little...
  9. The Storm

Right after I've taken a hiatus from it :dryadtongue:

Right after I've taken a hiatus from it :dryadtongue:
  10. The Storm

Well we can get vitamin D from the sun. so there's that.

Well we can get vitamin D from the sun. so there's that.
  11. The Storm

.   . ____

.   . ____
  12. The Storm

Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

Visually I prefer any wings to the starboard, but that's what vanity slots are for :dryadwink:
  13. The Storm

Video What If You Could Shapeshift in Terraria?!?!

If only we knew who made it, such a shame we'll never know :dryadnaughty:
  14. The Storm

I mean outside of the Temple you can easily cheese it, but I always find the small Temple room restrictive.
  15. The Storm

It would be better to create an Ocram discussion thread as we've gone off topic. Anyway I suppose an unpopular opinion of mine is that I don't think Golem is easy :dryadcry:
Back
Top Bottom