Recent content by Strayed Soul

1. Strayed Soul

tModLoader Solidified Potions

The problem is no longer there. Thank you for such a quick fix, Keep up the good work!!!!
  2. Strayed Soul

tModLoader Solidified Potions

UI does not work when more than one person is on a server, still trouble shooting it since i play with other mods, but so far, no luck.
  3. Strayed Soul

tModLoader Experience and Classes

i do like the sound of that!
  4. Strayed Soul

I think you seem to be something. Currently there are two types of summoner, one that adds minion count, quantity, and one that buffs the regular amount of minions, quality. He is thinking of adding a new class that reduces the minion count to one but giving it a boost of dmg, depending on the...
  5. Strayed Soul

I do know that Class Based RPG Mod does that with one of it's classes, if you were to make a new class about it, it'll just be another possible fun class for some, me included.
  6. Strayed Soul

After testing the classes again, i do like the way they are now, i forgot that warriors get the health regen which is a great. My thought are that Assassin should be more dependent on crits than dmg, plus it shall help separate the two classes from being similar, so how about increasing the...
  7. Strayed Soul

something i realized, an Assassin is much better than a Warrior in pretty much all regards. the only thing the Warrior has more of is 1.5 more health per per level and 0.50 melee damage per level then the Assassin. Plus the Assassin has perks at certain levels while the Warrior does not.
  8. Strayed Soul

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

Stealth Mark: 1 Platinum Coin (Sold by Merchant | Only appears if you have 1 platinum in your inventory) - Gives you 100% critical strike chance with any ninja-related item What exactly are 'Ninja -Related' items??
  9. Strayed Soul

Once the (hopefully) massive nerfs come through, I'm enabling this mod once more. I already lowered the exprate to 5% due to the three massive mod packs adding new enemies and bosses, but as soon as i achieve class 3 and hit lvl 10 (Ninja) crit rate hits 100% and damage is just to op, and i...
  10. Strayed Soul

type "/expcraft #' to turn them back into items for crafting.
  11. Strayed Soul

That sounds like a whole different mod to me, plus (my opinion of course) i rather not be limited to the same armor or weapon for the whole game even if it gets new attributes and buffs to it as you would progress. This to me seems like a mod solely about adding a EXP RPG class system to the...
  12. Strayed Soul

Update you mod friend, it removes the need of having a dedicated slot for the EXP orbs, if your turning them back into items for the crafting, just makes 2 stacks, it only temp anyway.
  13. Strayed Soul

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Hi, i read through the previous posts before stating this but i may have missed something. But any word on the Auto-Trash standalone mod. It would be awesome to have that to go along with the Recipe Browser mod for a server. I would leave in the whole mod, but the urge to mess with something...
  14. Strayed Soul

This is a beautiful class and RPG mod!!!!!
Back
Top Bottom