Recent content by Strix Midnight

1. Strix Midnight

1.4 UPDATE WISHLIST

A desert crate which can contain pyramid's loots. So you don't have to create another world to obtain Sandstorm in a bottle or the Flying carpet (just like sky crates):)
  2. Strix Midnight

Map-Puzzle Portal Gun Puzzles

Pretty fun map, the last part was a little challenging :)
  3. Strix Midnight

Biomes & Nature New tree shape for Crimson and Corruption

I agree, I also prefer other varieties instead of a total replacement. Great textures ! Other varieties would be great I think :D
  4. Strix Midnight

Game Mechanics [Sprites] Fluorescent light beams

I support your suggestion ! It would be cool to make light beam. This make lens more important in my opinion ! :happy:
  5. Strix Midnight

Corruption or Crimson?

Crimson, because there is more challenge, it is more difficult imo, and better stuffs (crimson rod, golden shower, crimson armor, vampire knives) anyway. The Corruption is too easy and less interesting.
  6. Strix Midnight

A trap that spawn a lot of monsters around you. Or some new monster statues linked with wired...

A trap that spawn a lot of monsters around you. Or some new monster statues linked with wired pressures.
  7. Strix Midnight

PC Storage items limitations

I see, thanks for the confirmation :)
  8. Strix Midnight

PC Storage items limitations

Hi ! Currently, I'm about to create a map with very very very much chests. But, I read that in the wiki : "There is a maximum limit of 1000 storage items (Excluding portable storage items) in each world. Attempts to place additional storage items will result in the item immediately dropping to...
  9. Strix Midnight

Official New 1.3 Spoilers: Enhancing the User Interface

This is really amazing, great stuff ! I can't wait this update :happy: That's good ! But a 6th Orange team + Large Amber (+ without team for the white one) would be great in my opinion :) Some 6 teams pvp can be more exciting than 5. EDIT : omg, I just noticed rainbow torch :dryadgrin:
  10. Strix Midnight

Was your first goblin army or whatever so hard that you made a graveyard?

My first goblin was a long time ago, but I remember a little. I didn't died, but I was close to death several times in this event, because of archers.
  11. Strix Midnight

PC What would you like to have in 1.3?

More wire colors ! More colors for teams and large gems :3
Back
Top Bottom