Recent content by stupidjo1234567

1. stupidjo1234567

Items Lightbreaker

I like this just give more info on any after effects like dubuffs or other mechanics
  2. stupidjo1234567

Resolved Will terraria 1.3 come to Xbox 360?

I can't. My parents won't
  3. stupidjo1234567

Resolved Will terraria 1.3 come to Xbox 360?

Pleeeeeeeez come out with it, i can't get it on PC and Only have 360
  4. stupidjo1234567

Biomes & Nature Moon Biome

And you could find the crater chakaram in the moon chests in the moon shrine. it would be a 12% chance and does 34 damage.
  5. stupidjo1234567

you know it bro
  6. stupidjo1234567

yo teddy i forgot to mention that! thx
  7. stupidjo1234567

They are sorcerer because they reduce the mana usage by 15% Blizzrd, you would need at least 95 % pickaxe power to mine it. also they would need to extend space on 20% of worlds because that is the chance of having a moon on your world. The martian probes would not start the martian madness...
  8. stupidjo1234567

The Moon stone is A top tier pre-hardmode ore that can be used for moonstone bars making the top tier moonstone armor. The martians are to show that you are on a different planet. The moon items are good including a rocket mount and a 0.00001 percent chance of the starfury.
  9. stupidjo1234567

The moon biome can be found in the uppermost space layers of the players world. The hazardous craters are filled with martian probes and martians. The center contains a moon shrine which features moon chests that contain many moon related items. You can find moonstone ore rarely throughout the...
Back
Top Bottom