Recent content by Suggestive Princess

1. Suggestive Princess

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Blood Thorn Cursor Issue

When using the Blood Thorn, for some reason it has a limited Cursor despite being able to attack anywhere on screen where there are tiles. Link for video: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/251116850132287490/1035560980459044864/2022_10_28_10_28_34_trim.mp4 As a suggestion related to this...
  2. Suggestive Princess

**REPORTED** [Mobile 1.4.4] Unable to achieve "The Great Slime Mitosis"

I have all 8 town slimes. I have petted them all. I am able to achieve other achievements. They are all housed. Video: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/704479553036484638/1026828727302238258/2022_10_04_08_06_09_trim_3.mp4
  3. Suggestive Princess

Mobile Firecracker issue on Pirate's Curse

For some reason the explosion effect of the Firecracker whip does not work on Pirate's Curse. I checked the Wiki for Firecracker and it said the explosion wouldn't work on enemies immune to all debuffs but on the Wiki page for Pirate's Curse it says "immune to all except whip debuffs" so I think...
  4. Suggestive Princess

Mobile Smooth Marble Wall Lag(Light Bug)

All that I was doing before was creating a farm for Chaos Elementals, when I was placing the walls to stop the spawning, to which I chose Smooth Marble Walls, it just started lagging my game a ton, and even when doing it on an entire new character and world, it was still lagging so I'm not quite...
  5. Suggestive Princess

Resolved [Mobile] Paint Not Displaying Correctly (Kindle Fire HD 8 (7th Generation), Android 5)

Bug where paint is not displaying correctly. I just placed the blocks with purple paint on from the Paint Sprayer and nothing worked, I even tried using the Spectre Paint Brush and it didn't do anything. I even re-loaded the world and it was still happening. As you can see in the images above...
  6. Suggestive Princess

Mobile Smooth Marble Wall Lag(Light Bug)

Basically, when holding a Smooth Marble Wall, the game will lag intensely and drop frames a lot.
  7. Suggestive Princess

Mobile Blood Moon Ocean Water Bug

Version: 1.4.0.5.2.1 The correct colour for water seems to be displaying wrongly in the ocean biome during a blood moon. First Image: In forest biome right next to ocean. (Still not actually in ocean biome) Second Image: In ocean biome, as you can see the water displaying is wrong.
Back
Top Bottom