Recent content by Sullie

1. Sullie

Trivial Resprites

Anychance you could add pictures of the pack?
  2. Sullie

Mowed Grass Texture Pack

Awesome!
  3. Sullie

Minecraft loading and main menu texture pack (for fun)

Could you do the "spoiler" thing so we can preview the texture pack before download?
  4. Sullie

Texture Pack Khoir Texture

It can be whatever color it wants to be. Anyway, human skin color is a lot sexier ;)
  5. Sullie

Boss Health Bar Tweak

Oh okay. That would make sense. Thanks!
  6. Sullie

Boss Health Bar Tweak

Looks great and I'm definitely using this! If you could/do update this at all, the only thing I would say is that adding the actual health (numbers) somewhere on it would be cool too!
  7. Sullie

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

I was wondering if we would get the vanity set in game for winning the competition (If it was hard to get). Like would we get to use the vanity set from the beginning, or would we have to earn it like everyone else. I'm not desperate, just curious if we would get it earlier because our design...
  8. Sullie

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

:yslime:THE LOST MINER VANITY SET:yslime: Here's my design: The Lost Miner Story: A mining group went on a trip to get some resources. This one was left behind and couldn't find his way out. Rather than spending eternity trying to escape the mines, he became a native. Using all the...
  9. Sullie

@glxyNova, nvm, I do not know the answer
  10. Sullie

Okay. One final question. (Sorry to the people answering the questions (mostly @Unit One)) If we win, do we get the costume in-game automatically? Thanks. @glxyNova, the thing at the beginning says no more than 3. To quote "There will be no more than three (3) winning entries."
  11. Sullie

@Unit One, my parents are really strict and won't let me get twitch, discord, or anything like that. Is there any other way? Thanks
  12. Sullie

Okay,so I couldn't do matching set? Thanks @Unit One
  13. Sullie

I was thinking of making like a matching crimson an corruption set. Kind of like crimson/shadow armor, except for vanity
  14. Sullie

So.. if we wanted to make a matching set, but it's technically two pieces, does that count? It's one submission, and they'd be a package set, but just wanted to make sure I don't put work into something that doesn't count. Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom