1. Sun

Line art is just too hard, seriously

Line art is just too hard, seriously
  2. Sun

[IMG] After a long break, i decided to try and color. Note that I said TRY

After a long break, i decided to try and color. Note that I said TRY
  3. Sun

I play this game

Why would you berate the velociraptor for carrying around a watermelon in a bib and a bonnet? Doesn't everyone do that? Anyways, welcome
  4. Sun

[IMG] Some morning practice of my OC, alongside a healthy breakfast of Doritos and some soda.

Some morning practice of my OC, alongside a healthy breakfast of Doritos and some soda.
  5. Sun

What if I decided to participate in creation compendium? It would be fun. Too lazy though. Alas...

What if I decided to participate in creation compendium? It would be fun. Too lazy though. Alas, dreams will be dreams
  6. Sun

PC Hello!

Welcome! My favorite class is mage, to be honest. I can tell you will fit in here, plenty of gamers to go around. And you like to draw, eh? There are also a lot of artists here, like me! Feel free to show off your art, we would love to see it!
  7. Sun

Introductions are in order...

:happy:Welcome! If you are looking for help, there are plenty of guides here to help. I would link you one, but i'm a lazy artist with no life. The community welcomes you! Enjoy your stay
  8. Sun

[IMG] More practice! Fun stuff. But my inspiration is all out for today, don't know what to...

More practice! Fun stuff. But my inspiration is all out for today, don't know what to draw, haha
  9. Sun

[IMG] More practice, a bit creepy looking, but i think its because i just played some resident evil.

More practice, a bit creepy looking, but i think its because i just played some resident evil.
  10. Sun

[IMG] First bad sketch with my graphics tablet, yay. I guess after a bit more practice, its back...

First bad sketch with my graphics tablet, yay. I guess after a bit more practice, its back to art!
  11. Sun

Yes, i finally got my own Graphics Tablet! Good bye mouse art, it was fun, and painful for my wrist.

Yes, i finally got my own Graphics Tablet! Good bye mouse art, it was fun, and painful for my wrist.
  12. Sun

Congrats to the TCF one year anniversary contest (big name) Winners! It's nice to be part of...

Congrats to the TCF one year anniversary contest (big name) Winners! It's nice to be part of such an amazing community!
  13. Sun

Official TCF 1st Year Anniversary Winners Announcement!

Congrats to all the winners, they surely deserve it, and thanks for all the hardwork that the devs did for the choosing. Let's look forward to next year's contest!
  14. Sun

Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

What do you mean by testing? Just curious
  15. Sun

Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Well, the original release date was somewhere around the middle to end of october, so i started checking around then. Then when they announced the delay, i just kept on checking because i thought they would suprise release it
Back
Top Bottom