Sunlexor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I get my wisdom teeth removed on November 30th
    Dreadful man
    Dreadful man
    Don't do that! You will have no wisdom and will become the dumbest person!
    Sunlexor
    Sunlexor
    I have no choice, they're growing in sideways and will decay the other teeth D: No wisdom for me :p
    Dreadful man
    Dreadful man
    Well, good luck! And do bring some ear plugs. The noise of the drill...*drops dead*
    I really like terraria, the controls for pc are a bit annoying but I am enjoying the game alot otherwise !
    So been playing terraria and im not quite surehow to get past wood material...
    K
    Krasunir
    Are they bars or ores? If they're ores you need to smelt them, if they're bars you need an anvil (which can be made using five iron bars).
    Sunlexor
    Sunlexor
    Thank you so much! They were bars that I made, didn't see an anvil yet so will need more iron xD tysm for the help!
    K
    Krasunir
    Very welcome.
    Congratulations, you won! Now accept my friend invite on steam so I can send you the terraria copy. :p
    Reactions: Sunlexor
    Sunlexor
    Sunlexor
    Oh my gosh thank you so much! I'll go do that right away
    Edit : I added you. :)
    Terra B Welch
    Terra B Welch
    It has been sent.
    Sunlexor
    Sunlexor
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME... yet another big snow and the worst of it will miss my county. Good thing I'm privately homeschooled :p
    Why is there no trial version for ios, if I could try the game before buying it I might pay the $5 for the full version... :eek:
    A
    Arthurdigit
    $5 not very big price for such amazing game
    Watching terraria lets play ios
    G
    Gmayor61
    Why in all seven circles of hell would someone make a lets play series on a phone? Do they hate themselves or something?
    Sunlexor
    Sunlexor
    Because they can and people watch them. Many people have made ios/anroid lets play videos and they have a fairly substantial amount of views.
    G
    Gmayor61
    All the technical errors, all the lagging, and those bugs...
    Hat's off to them. At the very least they're dedicated.
    I think
    Waiting for terraria ios to go on sale...
    Qw2
    Qw2
    I'm not even sure if it does. Btw, if you have a PC and enough to buy PC, get PC. Mobile is for when you are impatient/bored to death. (As in last resort)
    Sunlexor
    Sunlexor
    I personally would prefer mobile only because I soend more time on my ipad than my computer.
    Qw2
    Qw2
    Hah, me too
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom