I am
  5. Sunnysidedown

C H E D D E R

C H E D D E R
  6. Sunnysidedown

I got better

I got better
  7. Sunnysidedown

Hello I’m back and still depressed but I have no thoughts of killing my self so that’s good

Hello I’m back and still depressed but I have no thoughts of killing my self so that’s good
  8. Sunnysidedown

If spider crabs exist there is no god unless they are an evil one

If spider crabs exist there is no god unless they are an evil one
  9. Sunnysidedown

Ok good

Ok good
  10. Sunnysidedown

Yep. What’s worse is that I’m only thirteen and have a fear of death along with being F**cked up...

Yep. What’s worse is that I’m only thirteen and have a fear of death along with being F**cked up by the idea of time going on forever backwards
  11. Sunnysidedown

I miss reddit

I miss reddit
  12. Sunnysidedown

Sorry for posting my problems because I’m not allowed to post on anything else

Sorry for posting my problems because I’m not allowed to post on anything else
  13. Sunnysidedown

Any way modded terraria has been doing good and after I’m done with vacation I plan on beating...

Any way modded terraria has been doing good and after I’m done with vacation I plan on beating Supreme Calamitas and replay modded just in Expert and Revengence with 2 friends insted of one
  14. Sunnysidedown

I just thought of something horrible Infinity goes on forever IN BOTH F**KING DIRECTIONS And...

I just thought of something horrible Infinity goes on forever IN BOTH F**KING DIRECTIONS And now I have been having an Existential crisis
Back
Top Bottom