• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
SUPER MECH M500
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• not many people talk to meh...
    M4trix
    M4trix
    It will be great if you make a texture pack or something like that.If 'texture pack' means 'sprite pack' and you wanna draw something - I can recommend u to make some pack of boss-themed item sprites, like Shield of Cthulhu or Venus Magnum. Btw you told about some youtube channel, I'm interested and wanna know more about it. Also a link to it will be great.
    P.S. good luck, Super-Duper-Mech :}
    SUPER MECH M500
    SUPER MECH M500
    @M4trix

https://goo.gl/sZdVNP

That link takes you to the channel. go to videos to find them. there are only 2 official texture packs, other vids just fun.
    SUPER MECH M500
    SUPER MECH M500
    @M4trix Any texture designs you wan't me to make? I have a really cool idea for a mod...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom