Recent content by SUPER MECH M500

1. SUPER MECH M500

Texture Pack TEXTURE PACK WITH BUGATTI

Ok, it has been updated. Removed expired Mediafire link and attached .zip. I think the next small update will give the car some motion blur on full speed mode. I'll take suggestions, but I won't be working on this every day.
  2. SUPER MECH M500

hmm How would it look if the character stood on top of the Bugatti...
  3. SUPER MECH M500

I'm going to revisit this post and improve the Bugatti, and make it support 1.4. Thanks @GasmisenFeik for reacting to the thread!
  4. SUPER MECH M500

Map-Adventure Harbinger: Adventure Map

All maps that worked in previous versions will now work in 1.4, however once a world of a previous version is loaded in Terraria 1.4, it will be incompatible with older versions. Correction: They should work with 1.4. If not, it is likely that the map was created using a technique no longer...
  5. SUPER MECH M500

Hey, can you get this amazing program (Terraria Patcher, or TPatcher) to work with 1.4 PLEASE?

Hey, can you get this amazing program (Terraria Patcher, or TPatcher) to work with 1.4 PLEASE?
  6. SUPER MECH M500

PC Free Items - Currently Closed

The shop is closed for a bit. But funny you should say, I found one quite often.
  7. SUPER MECH M500

PC Xeno's Shop of Curiosities

Ight can you add me on Steam so we can play? Link below, click the + button beside the status;
  8. SUPER MECH M500

PC Xeno's Shop of Curiosities

Can I get a Lava Charm? It is taking me forever to dig for it. I can give a stack of Luminite Arrows/Bullets.
  9. SUPER MECH M500

Sprites New vanity fox tail?

Supposedly they will be sold from the Zoologist, but yes, that is a question that will have to wait to be answered.
  10. SUPER MECH M500

Sprites New vanity fox tail?

@Sora_92 Our dream has come true. -- From the changelog Thanks dev team!
  11. SUPER MECH M500

The first moment I find her I'm getting that tail to complete my character

The first moment I find her I'm getting that tail to complete my character
  12. SUPER MECH M500

Hey Leinfors, nice work on update 1.4! I do want to ask, I have heard that characters cannot be...

Hey Leinfors, nice work on update 1.4! I do want to ask, I have heard that characters cannot be rolled back to previous versions, but do characters and worlds from previous versions (such as 1.3.5) make it to 1.4?
  13. SUPER MECH M500

@Cheese sticks True.

@Cheese sticks True.
  14. SUPER MECH M500

At some point the Terraria Forums will die when the game hasn't updated for 20 years.

At some point the Terraria Forums will die when the game hasn't updated for 20 years.
Back
Top Bottom