SuperiorMirajaneStrauss

I’m Hayden Narvaez, and I’m 15. I’ve been a huge Terraria Gamer and Fan for 5 years since April 2015 ever since Terraria was free on the Xbox Live Marketplace on Xbox 360. I also love playing Terraria on my iPhone 8 Plus and my brother’s iPad. The first iOS games I’ve played before Terraria on iPhone were: Brothers in Arms: Hour of Heroes (2008, iOS Exclusive), Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation (2011, iOS), Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour (2012, iOS), and Contract Killer (2011). I’m also a very huge Anime Fan, I enjoy watching Fairy Tail (2009 - 2019), High School DxD (2012), High School of the Dead (2010?), Seven Deadly Sins (2012 and 2019), Bleach and Akame Ga Kill. Fairy Tail inspired me to play Terraria because of the fact that you can be a Mage in Terraria and that Fairy Tail is all about a Wizard Guild and Mages. High School of the Dead also inspired me because of Guns and Melee, and Zombies.
Birthday
Nov 6, 1986 (Age: 37)
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: Xbox 360
  2. Terraria: Mobile
  3. Terraria: Xbox One
Occupation
Xbox, iOS, and Switch Gamer

Contact

Microsoft Gamer Tag
LittleSheap1
Discord Tag
RiasGremoryAnimeGamer_XBOX#8192

Followers

Trophies

1. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  2. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  3. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  4. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
  5. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
Back
Top Bottom