Recent content by SuperLucas335

1. SuperLucas335

I want to make a simple mod! Help!

I've always wondered why there isn't an endless ammo item for rockets. There's one for arrows, one for bullets, but none for rockets. And since that there's a rocket version of Shroomite headpiece, rockets should be treated equally to arrows and bullets! So why no endless rocket item?! I want to...
  2. SuperLucas335

Pixel Art Beginner Spriting Guide

I see that UT99 Enforcer there!
  3. SuperLucas335

The Last Post Wins!

Thanks for the prize @TheUberCannon! Really appreciate it. I'll pass it on to whoever posts next for you
  4. SuperLucas335

The Vending Machine

You get a vegetarian meatlovers pizza. I pour down 21 cans of mtn dew...
  5. SuperLucas335

Mobile The Supreme Arena [Pumpking Moon Final Wave Record 12:00]

You don't need any wiring or traps to get to wave 15! What you need: Scourge of the Corruptor Flat ground & some platforms Bunny cannon (with about 300 explosive bunnies) Then of course you should have a clock, good armour (chlorophyte will do with the mask, though you may have more difficulty...
  6. SuperLucas335

The Vending Machine

You get eggs all over your face. I insert a meme (this one)
  7. SuperLucas335

Ok new profile pic! Yes I made it myself and yes I know about MLG stuff

Ok new profile pic! Yes I made it myself and yes I know about MLG stuff
  8. SuperLucas335

damn that didn't work

damn that didn't work
  9. SuperLucas335

http://memesvault.com/wp-content/uploads/Challenge-Accepted-Face-11.jpg

http://memesvault.com/wp-content/uploads/Challenge-Accepted-Face-11.jpg
  10. SuperLucas335

I'm back! And going to be more active, so watch out :D

I'm back! And going to be more active, so watch out :D
  11. SuperLucas335

1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

Hi. Possibly major bug report here: ---What happened--- I was playing Terraria a few minutes ago when the game suddenly froze, the music (after a second or so) froze with a buzzing noise, and my whole computer froze. Alt + F4 didn't work, nor did Ctrl + Alt + Delete, nor did the power button...
  12. SuperLucas335

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Terraria 1.3.1 Ideas

Yes, that as well. It's annoying that you have to click on your piggy bank every time you return home
  13. SuperLucas335

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Ok, It's done! You can find my thread here, where there is all sorts of awesome stuff, bot related and unrelated to wiring. Enjoy!:naughty:
  14. SuperLucas335

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Terraria 1.3.1 Ideas

Hello and welcome to my suggestion compendium! :happy: I do my best to not make OP weapons that everybody will use; you will only find balanced and well-thought items here. So, right on to the content! With the request to suggest mechanical-related items from Re-Logic, I've come to dream up of...
  15. SuperLucas335

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Yes! Support for the wire reel thingy! Maybe it consumes wire the further you roll it! Let's hope this guy --->:redspin:adds it in!
Back
Top Bottom