1. SuperNova618

kill golem a few times

kill golem a few times
  2. SuperNova618

Hmm?

Hmm?
  3. SuperNova618

Pixel Art My sprite dump

ah yeah, that one’s old, from all the way back in october 2021 lol for reference, the robot one (its one of my personal favorites tbh) is from back in january of this year
  4. SuperNova618

Pixel Art My sprite dump

Which one? Some of this art is a lot older than others lol
  5. SuperNova618

Pixel Art My sprite dump

hoo boy, it’s been a while. i’ve done a lot of pixel art since i was last here, so i’ll upload some of my faves here!
  6. SuperNova618

Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

i love your art!! :D also, if i download fallen star 5 times do i get a mana crystal
  7. SuperNova618

omg she's so pretty! `:D`:passionate:

omg she's so pretty! `:D`:passionate:
  8. SuperNova618

Another often-overlooked property of the reworked terrablade is that it now fires a beam with...

Another often-overlooked property of the reworked terrablade is that it now fires a beam with every swing, so you can get downright absurd damage output by scaling your melee speed
  9. SuperNova618

The most annoying boss in any video game you've played.

I’d personally have to go with Lil Hunter from Nuclear Throne. His fight is super chaotic, and he jumps everywhere, sometimes landing directly on top of you. He’s a very well designed boss, but he definitely gets me much more often than the others do, and he vastly amplifies the danger presented...
  10. SuperNova618

Heya! I’d like to become more active on these forums, as everyone here seems really cool and...

Heya! I’d like to become more active on these forums, as everyone here seems really cool and friendly! I hope to become a familiar face around this site, especially the artsy areas :)
  11. SuperNova618

Drawings & Paintings Here’s a piece of Moon Lord art I made a while back

I made my pfp using Picrew. Look up the site, it’s pretty cool
  12. SuperNova618

Drawings & Paintings I made a little drawing of a Palace Guardian from Nuclear Throne petting Horror

Hey, could one of the mods lock/delete this thread? I decided to consolidate all of my art into a different thread and don’t want this one taking up unnecessary space on the forum.
  13. SuperNova618

Drawings & Paintings Nova’s art thread!

This is where I’m gonna post the art I make, I do t do it very often but when I do make some, I’ll try to remember to post it in here!
  14. SuperNova618

Other Art Some of my shameful pieces

These are REALLY good!
Back
Top Bottom