Recent content by SuperSwagger

1. S

Texture Pack Modest Mod

so i personally wouldn't use almost any of these but empress reskin looks SICK. might download and just extract that sprite for personal use. rest lookin good too but not my style. keep it up mang
  2. S

Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

Why isn't this thread locked? -_-
  3. S

3DS Online Mods?

Oh, didn't realize that you can only discuss PC mods. Sorry, will remember that. Thanks :) Might want to ask for a post edit tho with the Switch release, it doesn't list Nintendo
  4. S

3DS Online Mods?

Are there any mods available to play Terraria on 3DS online? I've seen that the WiiU version (and of course all other versions) have online multiplayer: why not 3DS? So I would like to ask whether there are any Terraria 3DS mods for online multiplayer (similar to Smash Bros. Melee Netplay)...
  5. S

3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

One bug/oversight I've found is that the Guide mentions the Prism Danaan being shattered and the pieces being spread over the world (which of course is referencing the mobile-exclusive Rainbow Pieces, Pot o' Gold, and Leprechaun O’Fyffe); however, these items are not obtainable through normal...
  6. S

Terraria on Chromebook

IMPORTANT: This will wipe your device to factory default. Please be cautious. Neither of us, nor Google, is responsible for loss of data. Speaking of which, can you enter devmode w/o erasing all data? EDIT: Just realized his is 1 1/2 years old, sorry. Still relevant tho
  7. S

We already have the Zapinator and Mario Clothes, what more do you want? ;)
  8. S

Wii U Update and 3DS News

Soo, the Wii U won't be getting 1.3 anytime soon. Does this mean that it can't handle it? Because that would definitely mean that even the New 3DS wouldn't be able to handle it, and the Switch (hype!!!) will be able to. I'm excited for the future of Terraria :)
  9. S

So you can dig into the game's external data and find your players (suffix .p) and worlds (suffix .w). When taking these files, duplicating them, and renaming the file (to avoid overwriting), the game stops saving. By which I mean it saves, but as soon as you close the game your save data from...
Back
Top Bottom