Recent content by Sur

1. Sur

Terraria: Journey's End Spoiler Compendium

New music? Does this mean soundtrack volume 4??
  2. Sur

Damn, three years here

Damn, three years here
  3. Sur

I wasn't actually talking about Terraria in general lol, I had just recently logged on and saw...

I wasn't actually talking about Terraria in general lol, I had just recently logged on and saw that a very old community (one that i hadn't even been a part of mid you) had been shut down and it just reminded me of this. As for Terraria's possible death, I'm still hanging on to TF2, I'll be...
  4. Sur

Dead/dying accounts and communities make me sad ;-;

Dead/dying accounts and communities make me sad ;-;
  5. Sur

woag 2 years.. this account is old

woag 2 years.. this account is old
  6. Sur

Are you thoroughly sp00ked?

Are you thoroughly sp00ked?
  7. Sur

Cast Your Vote!

I did vote Terraria for 5 more minutes, but test of time will always go to TF2 for me. After all, TF2 has four years on Terraria.
  8. Sur

How Long Have You Been Playing Terraria?

Somewhere around July 25, 2014 (according to my Years of Service badge). I originally got steam just to buy Terraria so it must be around that date.
  9. Sur

Ugh. How is it not Friday yet?

Ugh. How is it not Friday yet?
  10. Sur

Terraria in the 2016 Autumn Steam Sale!

I felt that TF2 was much better for test of time (released 9 years ago, still averages 70k players at all times of the day) but I still put Terraria for Five More Minutes.
  11. Sur

What Song Are You Listening to Right Now?

Helpless - Metallica (It's the live version on the deluxe edition of Hardwired)
  12. Sur

Sprites Celestial Minibosses!

What if the minibosses had a small chance (5-10%) of dropping one of their tower's respective armor pieces?
  13. Sur

Game Mechanics "Ammo Select"

Wait, the default is b? Last time I messed with my controls was at least two years ago so I don't remember a thing. I had it bound to z so I assumed that was the default.
  14. Sur

Game Mechanics "Ammo Select"

Most people still have z bound to the quickbuff so maybe f to scroll through the ammo slots. Also, if you have half of your ammo slots taken up by arrows and the other half by bullets, holding a gun and pressing f should only scroll through the bullets and the same with bows and arrows.
Back
Top Bottom