Recent content by SureKay

1. SureKay

WHO WINS? Phantasm, Tsunami or Vortex Beater (Post 1.3.0.4 Phantasm Nerf)

The set bonus is not great, but the set in and off itself is superior in every way possible, when compared to other summoner sets. Beetle shell may provide more percentage based reduction, but it provides a significantly lower boost to damage along with 5 less base armor. The extra 5%...
  2. SureKay

From my point of view the following explains nothing at all, And I'll tell you why that is... Other ranged weapons do that as well, mages use mana, most melee weapons have lower range and lower DPS in general. This in no way an argument, because with the choice of the loadout, you have...
  3. SureKay

I like the first idea the most, too. It respects the weapons core-idea, still benefits from archery potions in a significant way and, even if it ends up toe to toe with the Tsunami, makes it feel unique and fun to use in its own right.
  4. SureKay

So, there are some options here to get that thing back on track. -1) Reduce its base damage even further but give the additional arrows 100% dmg to keep it at least on par with the tsunami. This method, in my opinion, matches the bow's theme and ecourages the use of higher quality ammunition...
  5. SureKay

Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

If you consider placing less than 40 blocks building, terraria is clearly not the right game for you... Explosives belong to the ranged class, if we consider rocket based weapons, Styngers, Explosive arrows, or explosive bullets. Range is functioning as is, but the lack of leech is driving...
  6. SureKay

Not exactly a unique accomplishment. But whatevs... You can get the Moon Lord, in an off itself, done as mage or ranger as well. If you have a lot of lesser dmg inbound, beetle sure is the appropriate choice, but going "just" for the Moon Lord needs no Beetle gear, not even on expert...
  7. SureKay

Well, I let some of them slip through on Phobos appearantly. But just to clarify, how much time actually passed since the last probe you have seen? Because that's what's most important. How frequent do they spawn now?
  8. SureKay

Moonlord on normal is anything but impossible. If you get one shot with 70 defense, you have never ever picked up and used one of the heart crystals, or you are clearly not skilled enough.
  9. SureKay

Which clearly states, that the Tsunami is the most powerful bow in existance, leading the other Lunar-event-tier (Which are clearly HIGHER Tier) weapons by +1k DPS. Again, Phantasm was too powerful as it were, but here we have proof that it has been nerfed too hard. If the "auto-firing"...
  10. SureKay

Which is not a great thing to begin with, right? Typhoon outclasses a lot of other spells as soon as there are more than 3-4 enemies present. Also we get two shots for the price of one here... Agreed, but that does not mean it should be that way in the first place I clearly prefer Eruption...
  11. SureKay

I am neither crying, nor am I saying the nerf was not deserved. I am saying that nerf hammer hit a bit too hard here maybe. He never was in danger to begin with, he let himself get hit for the highest DPS possible. Yeah, he had a lot of buffs going for him, that's how you do things when you...
  12. SureKay

The difference is not stupid-high, overall but it is fairly noticeable. That said, having the Phantasm and the Tsunami on the same DPS (If we assume that this is actually the case), just does not feel right. The Stardustdragon surpasses the sharknado by a huge margin. The flairon is clearly...
  13. SureKay

You can afford to get hit on expert, the only thing you really gotta dodge is the phantasmal death ray, or the destroyers body. other than that, you can easily afford hits, even at 100 damage taken, when you got proper accessories like the worm scarf and other defensive boosts along with some...
  14. SureKay

At this point in the game, well placed shots outta the rainbow gun obliterate the destroyer in no time, so does the paladin's hammer...
  15. SureKay

-1) So does a razorpine... Simply put, that Tsunami was on par with some of the better weapons, but still not the best. Also 300 dmg per arrow seems pretty much like a best case scenario, let alone the fact that you have to make all 5 arrows count. -2) And the scythe still gets the job done...
Back
Top Bottom