Recent content by Surfx

1. Surfx

tModLoader Xrandia, a mod for tModLoader

I made a somewhat recent change so it drops from a large shark in the sea, that is spawned by a summon called "drift bone" that drops from sharks. Sadly he is a bit too strong right now but that will be fixed in the future, ive just been really busy:sigh:. hope this helps!
  2. Surfx

A counter? hmm do you mean like crimson/corruption or cobalt/palladium?
  3. Surfx

thanks! and enough to only be broken by lunar tools
  4. Surfx

reserved because why not
  5. Surfx

This is my first mod. Just a content adder but plan to take this mod far. However, it depends on its popularity and how busy I get (>_<). hopefully this mod will have items, pets, enemies, biomes and more by the full release! I plan for this mod to have at least 100+ items, enemies and armor...
  6. Surfx

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

can you give me the full error?
  7. Surfx

Just copy and paste?
  8. Surfx

@Coolgaming933 Seems you had code from tModLoader 0.9, you need to separate the tooltip and name from the rest now. here's it fixed up, tell me if it works!
  9. Surfx

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

So I'm trying to make a consumable that increases the players max health permanently (I know this has been covered before but not in 0.10) and i'm getting a problem from code i found in a previous update, here's the errors and the code to the modplayer and consumable:
  10. Surfx

hey, on: public override void UseStyle(Player player) how can i add a second check under the if statement? if (player.whoAmI == Main.myPlayer && player.itemTime == 0) //somewhere here { //so that has to be true before this happens? } Nvm i figured it out...
  11. Surfx

oh sorry I missed that, and yeah I tried just using a single item as a mod ( no dusts or projectiles or anything ) and it was still crashing... oh well
  12. Surfx

Okay so I'm working on this mod and I already merged all my items to 0.10, however. whenever I try to reload it the game crashes without a trace... I have no idea how to fix this, any help? thanks in advance!
  13. Surfx

Ugh ok thanks
  14. Surfx

How can I increase throwing speed through an armor bonus like player.meleeSpeed += 0.1f; But with throwing speed? player.throwingSpeed... Doesn't work Nor does player.thrownSpeed.
Back
Top Bottom