Recent content by SusiKette

1. SusiKette

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Map markers, Path finding and Smart cursor addition

Just a few things that came to my mind. Let me know what you think. 1. Map Markers This could make finding certain locations a bit easier. Practical uses could be marking chests that you either can't open yet or still has loot in it, ore veins that you can't mine yet, pockets of...
  2. SusiKette

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Black Hole [Event]

The general idea is pretty cool, although I don't really like some of the effects that happen as the days progress. Good examples (but not all) would be: -higher mob spawnrates (rates are a bit too high, and should increase progressively throughout all 7 days) -Corruption/Crimson increased...
  3. SusiKette

[Expert] Wall of Flesh help

It's been a long time since I've played expert mode and I have kinda gotten stuck at Wall of Flesh, because I can't remember what equipment I had and how I beat him, but I can't seem to do it anymore. Currently I have Molten Armor, Fiery Greatsword, Amazon, Boomstick, Shield of Cthulhu, Spectre...
  4. SusiKette

Casual Member YouTube Channels Thread

Here is mine: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzUiFghytjBgxwnzoNHwbJA Mostly music made by me and a few remixes :)
  5. SusiKette

Casual Show us your desktops!

I guess this is supposed to be some kind of glitched up Umbreon. It looks really cool though :D
  6. SusiKette

Casual The People of TCF

Here we go then.... Do I get extra points for the Fennekin? :D
  7. SusiKette

PC Low fps above ground

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
  8. SusiKette

PC Low fps above ground

I've had this problem for quiet a while now, but didn't touch the matter until now. Basically when I'm above ground my fps drops from ~54 (underground) to ~30. Most notably this can be noticed in crafting menu scrolling slowly, "not very smooth" cursor movement, rain falling really slow and map...
  9. SusiKette

Golem Strategies

What I usually do is that I let Golem move around freely. I mostly use the same equipment (except for usually using melee Chlorophyte Armor or Turtle Armor for better defence). I always take out the fists first, since as his body takes more damage, his fists start to move faster. I usually use...
  10. SusiKette

Music Solar Eclipse Remix

Just finished this remix so I decided to share it here with you guys ;) I repeated some parts twice to get more length to the track and other times I extended existing melodies if I felt like doing so would make it sound cool :D I'd like to hear some feedback on this too. Both positive and...
  11. SusiKette

WIP Castle WIP

Next progress screenshot :)
  12. SusiKette

WIP Castle WIP

I haven't actually painted anything yet :p The only thing I have planned on painting are the pumpkin walls that I use as curtains. The brighter contrast of the ice bricks give feeling of depth. Indoors they seem like they are further forward to the player and outdoors they seem like they are...
  13. SusiKette

WIP Castle WIP

Here is a WIP screenshot of my current build. I don't have any plans on how big it'll be, but I'll try and see how big I can make it while keeping it looking nice :) I'll add more screenshots here as I continue the build.
  14. SusiKette

Lock On Priority setting?

I found a few new cursor settings in the menu, but I don't really get Lock on Priority is supposed to do. I haven't seen any "lock on" behavior in Terraria so which is probably why this is confusing. The wiki seems to not have updated the "cursor settings" section and only has the cursor color...
  15. SusiKette

Defating Moon Lord?

How does piercing damage affect that? Also, how do I know whether the minion deals piercing damage or not? EDIT: High defense also allows you to make more mistakes. I have played a lot of games where dodging enemy attacks are more important than damage you deal to them.
Back
Top Bottom