Recent content by Switchlock

1. Switchlock

tModLoader [WIP] Zelda Mod

This guy hasn't been around since 2017... Chances are, it's so out of date the mod browser removed it.
  2. Switchlock

tModLoader Orchid Mod

I've got a bug. Whenever I use the Static Quartz Scythe, it doesn't hit an enemy. Instead, when an enemy makes contact with it, the scythes disappear. I still get the particle effects, but the weapon itself vanishes like it doesn't exist. It's still in my inventory, but in its current state, the...
  3. Switchlock

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I dunno what happened, or why, but I recently encountered a problem where the Insta-house fails to activate. It puts down an invisible block, and then nothing. I can stand on the block, and I can mine it, but I get nothing back from it. It feels like a waste to even make them, if nothing happens...
  4. Switchlock

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

The Glacier Biome continuously keeps on Erasing on my worlds. Is there a fix for this?
  5. Switchlock

Wavebank Wavebank Request

Hi, I've been wanting to mess with wavebank stuff, but it's a little too confusing for me. Would anyone like to make a mix-and-match wavebank full of undertale themes from both fans and the game, as well as Legend of Zelda? Here's my request. 1. Night - Snowy 2. Eerie (Meteor, Blood Moon) -...
  6. Switchlock

T-Races

Understood. Perhaps the Kineptic of the respective mod for Starbound may serve as a sort of base or something for the tabaxi?
  7. Switchlock

T-Races

The cat ears on the tabaxi don't look that great... same reason they gave the player idle sprite two legs instead of one; It doesn't really work well.
  8. Switchlock

T-Races

Alright, I added my suggestions. Hope they're okay.
  9. Switchlock

T-Races

Prolly a stupid idea you can just ignore, but... well, you're catering to furries. Why not bronies too? Ah, whatever, Ponies might be a bit tough to actually get right, and changelings are outright impossible. I'll add my ideas to your doc though. Just one question though; Is there a download...
  10. Switchlock

tModLoader [WIP] Zelda Mod

The Wolf form could use a little tweaking. I have several suggestions for it that might actually improve the views on the Twilight Lamp. First of all, I find it incredibly annoying that the only way to attack in that form is through the use of accessories such as the Shield of Cthulu. At the...
Back
Top Bottom