Recent content by Swyrl

1. Swyrl

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Champion of Shadow's flaming scythe effect is broken- it spawns so many at once that it freezes the game.
  2. Swyrl

tModLoader Terraria Construct - A 2D Tinkers' Construct

This is super cool! I admit I thought this kind of mod would be a long-shot with the way terraria handles crafting, but it looks great so far! Really looking forward to seeing where this goes.
  3. Swyrl

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Ah, so it is revengeance mode messing with things. I had a sneaking suspicion it was something like that.
  4. Swyrl

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Same problem, galactic globe and lunar crystals only seem to drop once per world for me. Possibly a conflict with Calamity? I know Calamity alters some bosses after you kill the ML once.
  5. Swyrl

tModLoader Various Weathers

IDK, I was standing inside during an acid rain and still getting the acid effect, and same thing with the wind effect from windy days. next time I load it up ill check for a new version of the mod just in case, but I downloaded it only maybe a week ago so I think I'm up-to-date.
  6. Swyrl

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

wow! just wanted to say that I just got to the Harpy Queen fight and it was awesome! definitely my new favorite modded boss fight. I love this mod! it may not add any crazy new weapons but the bosses are really well made and have good music too.
  7. Swyrl

tModLoader Elements Awoken

@nbb I had the same issue, and ended up just cheating in the item. I'm not sure why you can't catch them.
  8. Swyrl

Okay, a bit more feedback- There are a few problems with hurricanes- the first is that the sfx are waaaay too loud. I had to turn my system volume down by about 50% so my headphones wouldnt hurt my ears. the second is that the wind push effects things it shouldn't like the chlorophyte crystal...
  9. Swyrl

tModLoader Elements Awoken

Hey, I'm enjoying the mod so far, but I just got up to the bossfight with Regaroth and it has some problems. Balance-wise it seems good, but whenever I'm fighting it I always get these god-awful lag spikes, and it's a problem specific to this boss- I get full 60+ fps on every other boss and...
  10. Swyrl

Is there a way to disable the wind push effect, or lower the frequency of wind and hurricanes?
  11. Swyrl

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

iyou can disable it in the config
  12. Swyrl

Thanks!
  13. Swyrl

Okay so, a bit of feedback about the dimensions thing- 1) cool idea. the one map I've seen so far has been really nice. 2) crashes on 32-bit tmodloader. I started using 64bit and so far its been okay. 3) INSANE load times for new areas. like, completely nuts. I'm not even sure what the game is...
  14. Swyrl

Citadel Servers Terraria Dedicated Game Server Hosting

I've tried Citadel's services, and I have to say, I would not recommend. Evidence suggests they store passwords in plaintext [why this is bad], and they lack standard hosting features such as ssh & sftp. (They do have regular ftp support at least. Better than nothing.) There also doesn't seem to...
  15. Swyrl

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

okay let me check EDIT: yep that fixed it. sorry about that.
Back
Top Bottom