Recent content by Sybonn

1. Sybonn

amazing. think I sat watching that for longer than you'd expect haha awesome work!

amazing. think I sat watching that for longer than you'd expect haha awesome work!
  2. Sybonn

I should be more active now I've sorted my login.. had a bit of a change of computers you know...

I should be more active now I've sorted my login.. had a bit of a change of computers you know the hassle it causes 😑🤛
  3. Sybonn

Built a little Eye of Cthulhu Phase Off! try it out in the Compendium something for the gore...

Built a little Eye of Cthulhu Phase Off! try it out in the Compendium something for the gore fans ;)
  4. Sybonn

this escalated quickly..

this escalated quickly..
  5. Sybonn

I'm New, Hi!.. So I built The Dreadnautilus... So big NPCs live inside him! but should I add Blood Squids?

Thank you!! appreciate the kind words!! and the like on Khaios's submission I made!
  6. Sybonn

I'm New, Hi!.. So I built The Dreadnautilus... So big NPCs live inside him! but should I add Blood Squids?

Thank you!! yeah everyone always seems super positive which is nice to see ! Glad to be apart of the forums !
  7. Sybonn

kinda always wanted terraria to get a hex colour pallet paint can so you could pick like the exact shade you want.. but might be way too much to add and too much to think about when building idk lol
  8. Sybonn

Thank you!! yeah I've always been a bit of a backseat viewer on here but thought I'd join in the fun :happy:
  9. Sybonn

Thanks for the likes and kind words! Means a lot! :happy:

Thanks for the likes and kind words! Means a lot! :happy:
  10. Sybonn

That's fair could have used a different block to lower its colour.. just like how the balloon blocks have curved edges just for the look of the tenticles
  11. Sybonn

Thank you Toaster!! appreciate it! ah anatomy builds you say look forward to checking them out! Thanks Dark Digitus!! glad you like the build!! :happy:
  12. Sybonn

this should be a anime mini series! would be awesome!

this should be a anime mini series! would be awesome!
  13. Sybonn

love how it looks like the skeletron is rushing out the dungeon at him really great!

love how it looks like the skeletron is rushing out the dungeon at him really great!
  14. Sybonn

wow love this! Super elegant!

wow love this! Super elegant!
Back
Top Bottom