• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Sylasgamer03

1. Sylasgamer03

No clue what that has to do with the situation, but I like it.

No clue what that has to do with the situation, but I like it.
  2. Sylasgamer03

Yep, I deleted the E-mail that had his code. Why am I the way I am?

Yep, I deleted the E-mail that had his code. Why am I the way I am?
  3. Sylasgamer03

#PlantGang4Lyfe. That is all.

#PlantGang4Lyfe. That is all.
  4. Sylasgamer03

Terraria: State of the Game (11/8/18)

This truly reminds me of the Space Pirates from Metroid. It shouldn't, but it does.
  5. Sylasgamer03

I just finished the Deltarune demo, and all I have to say is, if Gaster is the final boss, just...

I just finished the Deltarune demo, and all I have to say is, if Gaster is the final boss, just know I called it.
  6. Sylasgamer03

'When the crypt door creak and the tombstones quake, spooks come out for a swinging wake.' -The...

'When the crypt door creak and the tombstones quake, spooks come out for a swinging wake.' -The Grim Grinning Ghosts.
  7. Sylasgamer03

I will not try to prove myself, and I hope I'll see myself on that subreddit.

I will not try to prove myself, and I hope I'll see myself on that subreddit.
  8. Sylasgamer03

But they responded very politely and professionally, and that made me love the company even...

But they responded very politely and professionally, and that made me love the company even more, also they sent it all back, with a little New Challenger Approaching Card.
  9. Sylasgamer03

A few months ago I sent a letter to Nintendo, requesting two characters from DtL in Smash bros...

A few months ago I sent a letter to Nintendo, requesting two characters from DtL in Smash bros Ultimate, sadly they won't be coming.
  10. Sylasgamer03

Well, Expert mode has been kickin my rear on PC, I got Terraria PC day one of the summer sale...

Well, Expert mode has been kickin my rear on PC, I got Terraria PC day one of the summer sale, also Skeletron and The Twins can just go die.
  11. Sylasgamer03

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Aw snap, I would have a heart attack if I had a heart... Still fashionably late as normal.
  12. Sylasgamer03

And now I'm back still Mobile only, but can't wait for 1.3 and glad most of the mayhem has slowed.

And now I'm back still Mobile only, but can't wait for 1.3 and glad most of the mayhem has slowed.
  13. Sylasgamer03

[color=blue]Well only 10 days till Turkey day (aka Thanksgiving.) Don't start celebrating...

[color=blue]Well only 10 days till Turkey day (aka Thanksgiving.) Don't start celebrating Christmas yet folks!
  14. Sylasgamer03

I'd have to say Demoman cause... 'Your grass is :red:, and I'm the Grassman Punk!'

I'd have to say Demoman cause... 'Your grass is :red:, and I'm the Grassman Punk!'
  15. Sylasgamer03

Well I started playing TF2 last August and I've spent like over 1000 hours on it. Also...

Well I started playing TF2 last August and I've spent like over 1000 hours on it. Also #JUNGLEINFERNO!
Top Bottom