• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by Sylok the Defiled

1. Sylok the Defiled

tModLoader Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls

How low is it, then?
  2. Sylok the Defiled

Just a question, how do I get the Mutant's Grab Bag? I've killed a lot of Mutants, and they haven't dropped it yet.
  3. Sylok the Defiled

How to delete past

How to delete past
  4. Sylok the Defiled

The Right Toe of Cthulhu

The Right Toe of Cthulhu
  5. Sylok the Defiled

I know this super early (I think), but when will you update the Prefixes for Enemies and Even...

I know this super early (I think), but when will you update the Prefixes for Enemies and Even More Modifiers to the new TModLoader version?
  6. Sylok the Defiled

I have no idea if this was posted but... You know how the Fossil Enchantment, on cooldown, applies a debuff? The Silva Armor from Calamity literally removes it (as it's supposed to do with debuffs.) Can you make it so that the cooldown for the Enchantment's resurrection is not a debuff?
  7. Sylok the Defiled

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

I'm sorry, but is the Voidwalker perhaps a Destiny reference?
  8. Sylok the Defiled

He drew anime characters in the Fairy Odd Parents artstyle HE DREW JOTARO FROM PART 6 OF JOJO'S...

He drew anime characters in the Fairy Odd Parents artstyle HE DREW JOTARO FROM PART 6 OF JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE
  9. Sylok the Defiled

Butch Hartman is my new favorite human being

Butch Hartman is my new favorite human being
  10. Sylok the Defiled

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I believe you have made a grave error. The Swordsplosion does not explode into miniature swords that also explode. This glitch makes it almost impossible to use the gun.
  11. Sylok the Defiled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MogG83lV9Qw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MogG83lV9Qw
  12. Sylok the Defiled

Probably like sweet and spicy soy sauce

Probably like sweet and spicy soy sauce
  13. Sylok the Defiled

Oh did I invoke the beginning of the end

Oh did I invoke the beginning of the end
Top Bottom