Recent content by Sylph228

1. Sylph228

Wavebank Original Songs - Wavebank

aaaa thank you very much <3
  2. Sylph228

Wavebank Original Songs - Wavebank

Hi ! I don't know if you remember me from the terraria discord (from a while back lol), but i'd love if you could link the mp3 files here ? I've already tried getting them directly from the .xwb file to no avail :sigh:
  3. Sylph228

Yeah exactly, it's a golf-themed adventure map. I've already built 2 golf maps ;)

Yeah exactly, it's a golf-themed adventure map. I've already built 2 golf maps ;)
  4. Sylph228

I have indeed built this, it's for my third golf map that is heavily inspired by Starbound. It's...

I have indeed built this, it's for my third golf map that is heavily inspired by Starbound. It's on imgur since you have to post an imgur link for the creation compendium - what does "related to terraria" even mean for a build ? As long as it is built in terraria I believe it's fine :dryadsmile:
  5. Sylph228

My entry for the Creation Compendium : a Hylotl Ship from Starbound :) [MEDIA]

My entry for the Creation Compendium : a Hylotl Ship from Starbound :)
  6. Sylph228

Sylph's Golf Maps

Hey! I've added the file for "The Golf Experience" map as it is now done ! Also happy New Year everyone <3
  7. Sylph228

Sylph's Golf Maps

Hello ! I'm a PC Terraria builder and I'm creating this thread to showcase my golf maps. They are all complete with golf equipment, and directions in the courses. The world files are below. (Put the world file in /PC/Documents/My Games/Terraria/Worlds) - "My First Golf Map!" (file name is The...
  8. Sylph228

My own building thread

I'll update it once I finish the builds shadow orb crimson heart some sort of dock a forest micro-biome the hallowed pylon the jungle pylon a sky house
Back
Top Bottom