Recent content by Syrrath

1. Syrrath

PC Looking to buy accesories

I'm looking to buy nazars, megaphones and ice skates. I will buy multiple copies of the same items if you have them. Can offer coins as well as items in return.
  2. Syrrath

PC Crystal Shards cannot grow on the top side of blocks

If you look closely, the crystal shards pointing upwards in your image all are next to some block on their sides. The shards effectively grow on the block to the side, but snap visually to the block below. Free standing crystal shards (Facing up without a block immediately next to it) can't be...
  3. Syrrath

PC Selling lots of Pets

As the title says, I am selling pets. I'm looking to trade them to new owners in exchange for golden carp, though I'd be open to different offers as well (Coins are rather worthless though due to money farms.)
  4. Syrrath

Biomes & Nature WE NEED MORE OCEAN CONTENT (ideas)

If it were the standart fish that don't provide anything besides basic food items, I think that won't be that big of an issue to have the occasional one swim around as a critter. Fishing for them using fishing rods would still be faster. No need to grab your trusty rocket crossbow (or in that...
  5. Syrrath

what blocks look like a mushroom stem?

You could try painted white palladium columns. They're smooth, and they have a sort of organic shape already. Might be a bit pricey though due to the palladium required. Other than that, perhaps living wood with a bit of living mahogany and bone blocks for texture, also painted white.
  6. Syrrath

PC I NEED WAND OF SPARKING

40 wands of sparking. I think I have a couple in storage that you can have. (Not the full 40, but still like 5 to 10 or something) does 50 gold per piece sound good?
  7. Syrrath

PC Obsidian Roses, Water walking boots, nazars

I am looking for a bunch of obsidian roses, water walking boots and nazars. Will pay good platinum for the acessories.
  8. Syrrath

PC Looking to buy the Goblin Tech, or 1 or more of the parts for it.

Goblin tech? I got some. Name your price.
  9. Syrrath

PC want to buy enchanted sword

Still looking for that enchanted sword? I got some in storage I need to get rid of.
  10. Syrrath

PC Platinum Plaza - Item Trade

If you haven't gotten one already, I do indeed have a fish finder for sale.
  11. Syrrath

Game Mechanics Fully upgradeable healing potions.

One of the items that follows players around troughout the entire game is the healing potion. They come in different shapes and sizes depending on your current progress, and if you have any less potent potions left, you just go to an alchemy table and upgrade them, right? Well, that works only...
  12. Syrrath

PC Selling 2 platinum coins for pre-hard ore

Hellstone, Huh? I got a couple thousand bars lying around. Price per hellstone bar is 2 gold coins (calculated from the NPC sell value of 40 silver *5, since that is the amount it would cost you if you could buy hellstone from them.) For each 10 bars you purchase, I'll throw in one for free...
  13. Syrrath

PC Platinum Plaza - Item Trade

Welcome to the Platinum Plaza Item Trade! Looking for rare Items? Don't want to grind through countless enemies just to finish that one crafting tree? Well, take a look trough our Inventory! Looking to sell something rare? We will buy (as long as its not dirt blocks from overseas)! Can't...
Back
Top Bottom