1. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One
Szaila
Last Activity:
Feb 19, 2017 at 4:47 AM
Birthday:
Aug 20, 1996
Home Page:

Share This Page

Szaila

Terrarian, Female, 20, from what

Lil Chib' Pharragan [​IMG] I like this style alot .o. Feb 19, 2017 at 1:27 AM

Szaila was last seen:
Feb 19, 2017 at 4:47 AM
    1. Devalaous
      Devalaous
      I don't think anyone else on this forum can always amuse me like you do.
      1. Szaila likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Szaila
        Szaila
        Oh yeah, that one, I was actually thinking of making a thread abou that here xD
        Jan 6, 2015
      4. Devalaous
        Devalaous
        Theres a wierd thread about underwear in the mature people social group, dont think it covers that topic though. Still, the sheer seriousness of an absurd question and the big debate, classic xD
        Jan 6, 2015
      5. Szaila
        Szaila
        Pfff, I don't see why this question has to have a mature tag xD
        It's just a simple question, nuthin' mature about that lel
        Jan 6, 2015
    2. Szaila
      Szaila
      MY FOLDER OF GIFS FINALLY HAS A USE AGAIN!!! [​IMG]
    3. Szaila
      Szaila
      I MUST HAVE GREAT POWER, BECAUSE THE MOMENT I TOOK A STEP INTO MY SCHOOL, THE POWER WENT OUT AND WE WERE SENT HOME GWAHAHAHAHAH!!1
      1. ppowersteef and Devalaous like this.
      3. What's in a Name?
        What's in a Name?
        American Ninja is, frankly, no doubt the best comedy movie I've ever seen.

I mean, it wasn't intended to be a comedy, but...
        Jan 9, 2015
      4. Kyouko Tsukino
        Kyouko Tsukino
        How to make a successful comedy, in two easy steps:

> Work in Hollywood
        > Film an action movie
        Jan 9, 2015
        What's in a Name? likes this.
      5. What's in a Name?
        What's in a Name?
        God knows if Cannon films actually got to Hollywood on their crappy budget!

I mean, as :red:e as American Ninja was (especially the EPIC stunt fails, and Dudikoff's HORRIBLE acrobatics), it did like... make a 3000% profit on its initial investment, so they must've been laughing all the way to the bank.
        Jan 9, 2015
    4. Szaila
      Szaila
      I want to make a comic so bad. Spesifically a randomized pokemon nuzlocke. Already got 100+ screenshots after Wattson to make into a story
    5. Szaila
      Szaila
      I would love a Wall of Flesh title. I'd pay for that. Totally. Yup.
      1. Jerion 'Wyverntamer' Kràl
        Jerion 'Wyverntamer' Kràl
        For what would it be though?
        Jan 5, 2015
      2. ppowersteef
        ppowersteef
        wall of flesh is summoned is someone dies....
        You get WoF title if permabanned?
        Jan 5, 2015
    6. The Ice Cube
      The Ice Cube
      This profile pic of yours is... Really red.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. The Ice Cube
        Jan 5, 2015
      3. The Ice Cube
        The Ice Cube
        Then what does it contain?
        Jan 5, 2015
      4. Szaila
        Szaila
        THINGS WE ALL LIKE!!!11
        Jan 5, 2015
    7. Szaila
      Szaila
      Last hour at school now.. I'm litterally struggling not to fall asleep now... After this, Imma buy groceries and go straight home and to bed
      1. Erienna Nakagai likes this.
      3. Szaila
        Szaila
        I AM BACK HOME NOW, AND CAN'T DECIDE IF I SHOULD SPEND SOME TIME WITH YO NERDS OR GOING TO SLEEP!!
        Jan 5, 2015
      4. Szaila
        Szaila
        OK NEVERMIND I'M GETTING REALLY SLEEPY, SO I'M GOING TO BED K THNX BAI
        Jan 5, 2015
      5. kowai
        kowai
        GOOD NIGHT
        Jan 5, 2015
    8. Szaila
      Szaila
      Ok, I regret everything I've ever done. I shouldn't have gone to sleep. I woke up at 8pm. Should've set my alarm... q-q
      1. Devalaous
        Devalaous
        This happened to me the other day, got so drowsy from heat that I passed out and woke up at 10 pm
        Jan 6, 2015
    9. Qui Devorat
      Qui Devorat
      I would like to inform you that I have got a request thread up and running. (Not the corner, it's a different one :p)
      So if you want another rhyme, you know where to find me...
    10. Szaila
      Szaila
      Ok. nvm. fck it. I'm going to bed anyways. I suddenly remembered how fun my dreams are. Oh, let me tell you, I have crazy-awesome dreams!
      2. Szaila
        Szaila
        Btw I know there's a thread where people discuss lucid dreaming, but is there a thread in which people tell about awesome dreams they've had?
        If not, Imma make one 0w0
        Jan 5, 2015
      3. Trepolo
        Trepolo
        you should check xD
        Jan 5, 2015
      4. Szaila
        Szaila
        There was, but it seems to have died down v_v
        No replies since early November
        Jan 5, 2015
    11. Szaila
      Szaila
      This is my last attemt at trying to wring my sleep pattern back to how it should be. I will do an all-nighter, nap, then go early to bed.
      1. Szaila
        Szaila
        People might say "just turn off the computer and go lay down!"
        Dod.. It's easier said than done, at least for me ._.
        I either have to have my pc taken from me to stop, or I have to be so tired I'm gonna die if I'm to go to bed early.
        Jan 4, 2015
    12. Szaila
      Szaila
      2. ppowersteef
        ppowersteef
        And i'm happy that my number says totally nothing, nothing special.
        no profile spam for my :3
        Jan 3, 2015
      3. darthmorf
        darthmorf
        0ㄥ ɹǝqɯnu ɹǝsn ʇno ʞɔǝɥɔ
        Jan 3, 2015
      4. Bea
        Bea
        That is Very odd that there is a Number there...
        Jan 3, 2015
    13. Ziggyzagoo
      Ziggyzagoo
      What is that..?
      2. Szaila
        Szaila
        What?
        Jan 2, 2015
      3. Ziggyzagoo
        Ziggyzagoo
        Exactly.
        Jan 3, 2015
      4. Szaila
        Szaila
        You're right.
        Jan 3, 2015
    14. Szaila
      Szaila
      (ORAS) Been biking around luminose to hatch and prepare a team for my restart of OR. I caught my eyes blinking out of sync.. It's 7:46 am..
      1. TTSp00k the Invincible
        TTSp00k the Invincible
        Wat.
        Lumiose city is not in ORAS, it's in XY.
        Jan 1, 2015
      2. Szaila
        Szaila
        I know, I'm just preparing the team over at Y because that's where I keep my stuff o-o
        Jan 1, 2015
      3. TTSp00k the Invincible
        TTSp00k the Invincible
        The (ORAS) threw me off.
        Jan 3, 2015
    15. Szaila
      Szaila
      So uh.. In my timezone, it's now 55 minutes past the new year. Good luck on your quest for riches and fame in this new year, guys~
      1. Dg-Vr. likes this.
      2. Devalaous
        Devalaous
        I played a game all day and all night. Screw that holiday stuff :p
        Jan 1, 2015
    16. Szaila
      Szaila
      Nothing is like making a seat of your own hair http://prntscr.com/5mvex1 Is #JustGirlyThings an appropriate tag for this? Probably. Yeah..
      2. Dg-Vr.
        Dg-Vr.
        It's so... Fleshy but beautyful..
        Jan 1, 2015
      3. Szaila
        Szaila
        So soft. So warm.. And so moist!
        Jan 1, 2015
        Akrasia, Devalaous and Dg-Vr. like this.
      4. Dg-Vr.
        Dg-Vr.
        Well our bodies are made our flesh.. And water. And bones, and i will shut up now.
        Jan 1, 2015
    17. Szaila
      Szaila
      2. Tsuki
        Tsuki
        It's neat. Poetry's really cool.
        Dec 31, 2014
        Qui Devorat likes this.
      3. Qui Devorat
        Qui Devorat
        Also if anyone else wants a slice of this Edgar Allen Poe action, just message me for I am a simple request away.
        Tis also free :p
        Dec 31, 2014
      4. theclownfish II
        theclownfish II
        cool poem
        Dec 31, 2014
    18. Qui Devorat
      Qui Devorat
      Just asking n all
      Do you want a poem in your name?
      1. Szaila
        Szaila
        Why not? c:
        Dec 30, 2014
        Qui Devorat likes this.
      2. Qui Devorat
        Qui Devorat
        *Cracks fingers and gets to work*
        I derped on the last one :p
        Dec 31, 2014
    19. drain.
      drain.
      aminimations!
    20. TTSp00k the Invincible
      TTSp00k the Invincible
      dems aminations tho
      1. Szaila likes this.
      3. TTSp00k the Invincible
        TTSp00k the Invincible
        It would be cooler if the "flesh hair" shook or waved around, but that'd probably send the gif beyond the 100kb max
        Dec 30, 2014
        Szaila likes this.
      4. Szaila
        Szaila
        Y'know, I was thinking the exact same thing!
        But as you said, it would probably be a lil too much. Ofc, I believe it would be possible to do it without exceeding the 100kb mark, but I'd feel bad to take the request even further TwT
        Dec 30, 2014
      5. Szaila
        Szaila
        If I ever get the ability to do so myself, I won't hesitate to do it, oh no no no~
        Dec 30, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 20, 1996 (Age: 20)
    Home Page:
    http://szaila.deviantart.com/
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    Hello, I've not written anything meaningful here since the forum was started. Might write something soon, we'll see. Don't know if anyone would care to know about me anyways lol... You're all here for the art, right?.. right?

Since I don't have anything special to write here, I guess I'll plop some info and/or backstory on some of my OCs, starting with my main OC which I'm using as a persona here on the forum.
    Carula was originally a human. This human has no name, as she threw it away long ago. She had no reason to hold on to her name as she was suffering from severe depression along with suicidal thoughts. However she didn't want her hands dirtied and set out to go out with a bang instead. She would traverse dangerous and unexplored dungeons while getting small and momentary thrills in in hopes of it one day becoming her end. She did enjoy herself at times, but her ultimate goal was still to die while experiencing the thrill of exploring. However, her plans of dying didn't turn out as she wanted them to. She survived. Again and again, she stepped out alive of increasingly dangerous and legendary ruins, lands, caves and the sort. And again and again were she greeted with increasingly respect as an explorer because of her discoveries. Her adventures would be told to children for generations and enjoyed equally as much by adults.
    However, everything good comes to an end. The human -- now a renowned explorer entered her last dungeon. Her adventure as a human would end here. After five long years, she would finally get away from her misery, but she didn't know that as she picked up the ancient artifact from the inner sanctum of the dusty, abandoned tomb.
    The tomb was as deep as it was long. The temperature was steadily rising the further down she traversed. Each step quicker than the last one. Maybe this was it? This might be when she would end?
    As she approached the artifact, she surveyed the item on the golden pedestal. It was a mask, and grotesque looking to boot. She wanted to touch it. She needed to touch it. She knew she shouldn't, but she couldn't stop.
    Right then, right there SHE died and what called itself for CARULA was born.

It was a trap.
    As the chamber closed it's every exit, hidden vents let in liquid, glowing lava to take the intruder with it.
    The human was submerged, burned, scorched, and from the molten rock a monster of burning, pulsating flesh rose.

OMNERO is here.

OMNERO burst out of the ruin with raw power. It smashed itself out of the walls out into the moonlight and as the writhing form of flesh and bone settled down, it formed around the human body and mind, creating it's core form.
    It flexed it's claws, it blinked with it's four eyes placed on where a normal human's eyes would be placed and two over in the forehead region. It took a while to adjust to the light emitting from the big rock in the sky.
    It could think. It could feel. It remembered it's old life as a lost soul. The loneliness and emptyness was no longer corrupting it's mind, instead the last spark of exploration thrills stuck with it, and it's love for life's flame was ignited once again. It wanted to know all, it wanted to see all. It needed it. It wanted it. It's intelligent but calm and reserved human mind had fused, evening out and become one with the primal and curious mind of OMNERO.

"Who am I?"
    The newborn monster touched it's new and fanged jaw.
    "I am."
    As the back of it's head exploded into unimaginable and intimidating shapes.
    "I am a new myself."
    Salivating jaws, protruding teeth and eyes darting around covered the mass of evershifting muscle.
    "I am."
    Expanding, covering the moon and dying the sky red.
    "Carula."

[​IMG]
    - "No.. No, I was born like this you inconsiderable, insufferable, human TRASH", the tall figure spat back at the dying human as he lifted himself off the ground onto his hind leg. With one swift thrust, the human was no more than a writhing corpse in a matter of moments, oozing the last bits of blood onto the cold hospital floor. Sirius, as the tall figure called itself, felt the dying human's soul seep into him, filling him with energy. His arms pulsed with a scarlet glow as the human became nothing but an empty husk imitating it's former self.The heart monitor's screeching beep echoed through the room.
    As the dying man pulled his last breath, the last thing he saw was that of the white, clean sheets of which he lay in.