Recent content by Keigora

1. Keigora

Literally logging on here again after months bc I dont' have you on discord to ask if you saw...

Literally logging on here again after months bc I dont' have you on discord to ask if you saw Cavendish' wanted poster in the recent One Piece live action trailer !!
  2. Keigora

Guess who booted up Terraria again a few days ago and has not been able to put it down since...

Guess who booted up Terraria again a few days ago and has not been able to put it down since? Also thought I mby wanted to redraw and reimagine a certain piece I did wayyyyy back :) Props to whoever might remember what piece I'm talking about hehe
  3. Keigora

I'm gucci, healing and thriving. Same old. Art going strong too, opening commissions again too...

I'm gucci, healing and thriving. Same old. Art going strong too, opening commissions again too bc celebrating ordering a brand new art tablet, display one! Always wanted one of those so I hope it arrives soon. Been doing a lot of online shopping tbh, trying to redo my entire closet bc I have...
  4. Keigora

So how many of you are still here? And when I say you, I mean like the OG mutuals who was here...

So how many of you are still here? And when I say you, I mean like the OG mutuals who was here when the forum opened whom I haven't talked to since last time I was active here.
  5. Keigora

That banner pic feels... familiar somehow

That banner pic feels... familiar somehow
  6. Keigora

Another year of good art has gone by [IMG] Click the pic for a bigger version.

Another year of good art has gone by Click the pic for a bigger version.
  7. Keigora

Damn it's been a while since I've seen Carula on these forums in general

Damn it's been a while since I've seen Carula on these forums in general
  8. Keigora

It was my birthday yesterday, so I did a pretty self-indulgent drawing along with a speedpaint...

It was my birthday yesterday, so I did a pretty self-indulgent drawing along with a speedpaint video of it! https://youtu.be/WMx9nsM00Gc
  9. Keigora

Szaila's Art Show Off

Lmao yeah I rebranded a while back, but it was sorta unnoticable since I did it fairly quietly. Yes, in fact they are! You can read all about the prices here: Commission details 2019 [Ask] And if you have anything else in mind, like a style or something different from what I offer then don't...
  10. Keigora

Deviantart.com/keigora ^^

Deviantart.com/keigora ^^
  11. Keigora

Most likely because I've not really been active here lately .o. I'm a lot more active on...

Most likely because I've not really been active here lately .o. I'm a lot more active on DeviantArt and other sites with art if you're interested. Even so, hello new person!
  12. Keigora

Szaila's Art Show Off

Hum hum it's been a while huh I'm here with another massive art-dump love me or hate me it's coming either way lol So I've made a new OC during this time as well, and I love him dearly, he's probably one of my three main OCs now between Pharragan, Albion and this guy now. I also...
  13. Keigora

it's her [img]

it's her
  14. Keigora

His design is done! [img]

His design is done!
  15. Keigora

a new challenger approaches [img]

a new challenger approaches
Back
Top Bottom