Recent content by The Stoneaxe

1. The Stoneaxe

getting excited for the upcoming final update

getting excited for the upcoming final update
  2. The Stoneaxe

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Sorry i'm not too good at art but in general i feel this outfit is simple and a nice idea to be put in game it's kind of your typical stereotypical hawaiian tourist clothing you got you're straw hat, a floral hawaiian shirt, which could be dyed all kinds of colors and go with most outfits...
  3. The Stoneaxe

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

sweet thanks, i was really worried itd mess up my world to download it, use it and then disable it (probably will use later tho tbh) btw will anyone have to download it AFTER ive disabled it to join the server?
  4. The Stoneaxe

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

so me and my friends are playing with calamity and thorium for the first time and the lich didnt drop a treasure bag for me, would i be able to cheat one in with this mode (aka are they compatible) and would i be able to disable the mod without it affecting/staying on that world/anyone needing...
  5. The Stoneaxe

thanks for trying to help me with my martian madness post please inform me when you figure out...

thanks for trying to help me with my martian madness post please inform me when you figure out the problem or fix it and if you want me to give some more descriptions of whats happening or go more in depth of the problem message me
  6. The Stoneaxe

have you posted any tutorials anywhere on how to make a teleport system like yours? i cant seem...

have you posted any tutorials anywhere on how to make a teleport system like yours? i cant seem to find one i came from one of chippy's videos and i wanna try to make a smaller easier form of that teleport system for my world please reply
  7. The Stoneaxe

i think it would be cool if they gave the 3ds its own boss but yeah hes almost gaurenteed

i think it would be cool if they gave the 3ds its own boss but yeah hes almost gaurenteed
  8. The Stoneaxe

wow i hope for more toys and then in a few years it might get to the point where most basic...

wow i hope for more toys and then in a few years it might get to the point where most basic enemies boss's armors npcs and weapons have a toy form
  9. The Stoneaxe

having fun with the new update its amazing i love the yoyos and im hoping people see some of my...

having fun with the new update its amazing i love the yoyos and im hoping people see some of my forum threads and more amazing updates come.
  10. The Stoneaxe

PC Building Enchancments

i want theyre to be a mode in game where i can do anything a mode where i can just build with everything almost no limits sort of like a minecraft creative mode (this wont help the fact that people constantly compare the 2) i'm not that bad at building but i feel i could build something nice if...
Back
Top Bottom