• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here
Tachytaenius
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Update your status...
    Folder
    Folder
    Done
    Tachytaenius
    Tachytaenius
    hehehahahah he N O MAO NAI AY&* £) ^£&*^) £&($^()*£&^ $*&^* GO TO YOUR NAME NEXT TO INBOX AND ALERTS...

THEN SEE THE GREAT WONDERS!!!!. . . 1.1. 1. . 1.. >!!>. 1. . >!. 1.; . > >>< < <<
    @Corenality is making me a new profile picture, I think. Thanks in advance! :D
    Pixel
    Pixel
    You think she's going to make you a profile picture, but you're not sure, but still thank her as if she was going to from the start?

Ok.
    Tachytaenius
    Tachytaenius
    No, I asked... and she said that she "can do that".
    i DESPERATELY need to change my profile picture and move on with the fads! :D
    Lighter9
    Lighter9
    @Razor Knight I see most people on here jumping on the fad bandwagon, especially when avatars are concerned. Same way popular people can post pointless and irrevelant things and get lots of likes... ...and don't get me started on lame inside jokes and tv shows/series that a lot of people don't watch.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Here, have some aloe vera, then. It's good for what your problem seems to be.
    Tachytaenius
    Tachytaenius
    UNICORNS.. . . .. ... . .s. .. . . .crRMIMSOn . . . .CFOTIURPTPTIOTBN . . . . . .DEAT . . . .H . . . .. .
    Ahhhh emmm... Wut? ._.
    Tachytaenius
    Tachytaenius
    what's that to..

the picture or the status? COMMANDER, WHAT'S YOUR STATUS? COMMANDER!

OPERATION FAILED.
    Tachytaenius
    Tachytaenius
    Assuming that this was, when posted, about the dansen' may... well, look at YOU! :D
    I have no idea who you are but i will still follow you
    Tachytaenius
    Tachytaenius
    Me? Oh, I'm...

Let me remember my class table... HRRRMMRMMRRMRRMRMRMRMR BLARLARARLARLALRLGHHHHGHG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm a tech arcane rune wizard juggernaut com/plo-pilot.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom