Recent content by TacoMachine45

1. T

tModLoader Path of Modifiers — Prefix/Suffix System for Items

I would love to see this mod updated to T1.4! It really scratches the itch for an affix mod that provides meaningful upsides and downsides. Its especially fun to minmax modifiers and push for that next-best upgrade to a build. I've had so much fun using it on T1.3, Libura, It's a staple on all...
  2. T

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Hey Tiberium, dropping by to give you whatever information I can to help you out in 1.4 compatibility development. Tweak 1105 and 3200 both throw errors (failed to patch successfully) during the TTapplicator's patching. After acknowledging both errors and proceeding, the patcher finishes and...
  3. T

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

That's awesome to hear! I saw that the forums were down on launch day and part of the day after. I've done modding for games in the past and sometimes when things aren't working on the game's side it can make development a chore. Happy coding. EDIT: Forgot to mention - Your tool is a real gem...
  4. T

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Looking forward to an update for Journey's End soon : )
  5. T

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

This was my first ever mod for terraria back in the days of tconfig. I am really glad it's made it's way back. There was a long time I wanted to enjoy thd updated base game content and this mod in ons play through. Thank you guys so much, Omnir, Orian34, and the whole lot of you. <3
  6. T

tModLoader Pletharia Plus

There isn't a lot of content but this already looks amazing. Ever since the Necro mod / Avalon mod stopped updating I've been looking for a new post hardmode mod. I hope to see this project grow. I would love to help, but I know nothing coding (for terraria at least) and I feel the ideas...
Back
Top Bottom