1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.
TailedVechi
Last Activity:
Sep 19, 2019 at 7:37 PM

Followers 2

Student

Share This Page

TailedVechi

Plantera, Female, from U.S.

Wow, I am not enjoying my life. I'm having trouble with them in the form of a problematic tooth, that is probably gonna end up removed. May 28, 2019

TailedVechi was last seen:
Sep 19, 2019 at 7:37 PM
    1. TailedVechi
      TailedVechi
      Wow, I am not enjoying my life. I'm having trouble with them in the form of a problematic tooth, that is probably gonna end up removed.
      1. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        Well, good luck with the removal of the tooth!
        May 28, 2019
    2. TailedVechi
      TailedVechi
      Me and my friends made a gem of a build.
      1. Daikonradish likes this.
      2. TailedVechi
      3. TheWorfer27
        TheWorfer27
        Glad ti hear it! Got any pictures?
        Apr 16, 2019
    3. TailedVechi
      TailedVechi
      Don't you just love losing interest in everything for some reason?
      1. neoselket likes this.
      2. Stickyb0mbSandwich
        Stickyb0mbSandwich
        going through just that right now with my second modded playthrough, I feel like I have too many houses to make cause of the many NPCs' I have to make houses for. might just be me getting overwhelmed over the number of npcs I guess.
        Feb 18, 2019
    4. TailedVechi
      TailedVechi
      What's a sleeping schedule?
      1. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        A schedule.. Where.. You sleep?
        Feb 6, 2019
    5. TailedVechi
      TailedVechi
      I would love to finish a single modded playthrough one day, but I always have something happen that either breaks my map or characters.
      1. InstaFiz
        InstaFiz
        Big oof
        Jan 5, 2019
    6. TailedVechi
      TailedVechi
      I don't feel like a twenty-year-old, but I guess that's a good thing.
      1. Düsseldorf, Dg-vr and Daikonradish like this.
      2. Düsseldorf
        Düsseldorf
        Werid flex but okay.
        Jan 5, 2019
    7. TailedVechi
      TailedVechi
      The old writing is fine, but if anyone wants perhaps a little more to that thread I can do that. I have some cool ideas already.
    8. TailedVechi
      TailedVechi
      I blame myself for becoming bored of things really fast, but this time I'll stick to it. Hopefully, I won't cringe at my old writing lol.
    9. TailedVechi
      TailedVechi
      The story I'm writing currently went from cute, and nice to suddenly violent within like two chapters. To be honest, it is shocking.
      1. neoselket likes this.
    10. TailedVechi
      TailedVechi
      Finally managed to get back on my pc after two months. Everything has calmed down now, and my internet is more stable as well.
      1. neoselket and Daikonradish like this.
      2. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Awesome!! `:)
        Apr 1, 2017
    11. TailedVechi
      TailedVechi
      So much is going oh so wrong, but I'm alright.
    12. TailedVechi
      TailedVechi
      I wonder what college will be like this spring semester, I've had a hard time with something that has to do with it.
    13. TailedVechi
      TailedVechi
      Merry Christmas, and happy holidays for real this time haha.
      1. UberCAKE likes this.
    14. TailedVechi
      TailedVechi
      "My Immortal is so edgy you could cut yourself on it." ~TailedVechi 2016 My Immortal was a fanfic that got worst fanfic on the internet.
      1. neoselket likes this.
      2. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Ow the edge.
        Nov 25, 2016
    15. MinerTurtle45
      MinerTurtle45
      freshness overload
      1. TailedVechi likes this.
      2. TailedVechi
        TailedVechi
        Way too fresh brah.
        Oct 18, 2016
    16. TailedVechi
      TailedVechi
      It's hard to believe that I have been on here for two years now, I should probably get started on looking around again haha.
    17. TailedVechi
      TailedVechi
      Gonna try to get more active on this account again, because it's been quite a long time.
    18. TailedVechi
      TailedVechi
      I really liked my entry for the contest recently, because my art and writing styles have changed recently.
    19. TailedVechi
      TailedVechi
      *Has nothing to do.* uhmmm, sorry about inactivity I guess.
    20. TailedVechi
      1. Zwift
        Zwift
        meh x2
        Jan 11, 2015
  • About

Student
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Nintendo 3DS
    My name is Vechi, and I'm generally a pretty quiet person. I have a lot of things that I enjoy watching or reading, and I might even be interested in some other things I haven't seen yet. If want to know anything about me just ask, I'm not against talking to anyone, just anxious. I've been on the forums for a while, but have never been too active so if I don't know about something that is going on just let me know. I write, and draw, while I think my writing is better that my drawing.
    I might be skilled somewhat at both as I have been practicing for years. I am also a hoarder in the game of Terraria because of the abnormal amount of items I have encountered.

Interact

Signature

[​IMG]