Recent content by TAKM

1. TAKM

Why do active stone blocks still exist?

Why no actuators?
  2. TAKM

Let me introduce myself.

Steamed Onion. I don't know if that's actually a question, but sure.
  3. TAKM

6666 messages.

6666 messages.
  4. TAKM

Let me introduce myself.

I have terraria on many devices, mobile, console, old-console, pc, and 3ds. I have logged 1200 hours into steam terraria but that's just the PC version. I know a lot about the game. I decided to join the community of terraria, because I wanted to I guess. Uhh, I don't know what else to say. AMA...
  5. TAKM

Weapons & Equip Awful, terrible new modifiers (for mapmaking)

*writes something in astrics* realizes that I misspelled asterisks
  6. TAKM

NPCs & Enemies Temple Gaurdian

Yeah, I was thinking how the bone key is pretty neat and a new thing like that would be cool. maybe an equippable vanity item because people usually don't use those slots, other then when they run out of room for the other ones.
  7. TAKM

Xbox One No dungeon/infinite falling speed.

Over the weekend, i'll get my friends to help my try and recreate it, and if we get it, i'll have it on tape.
  8. TAKM

Sorry it took so long to reply, but my issue has been resolved. 3 people signed in whilst the world was generating, and (i think) that caused the world generation to skip some things, because as we kept playing, we noticed that the water in the ocean was not one full body, and it kinda looked...
  9. TAKM

NPCs & Enemies Statue Traps

Huh, I looked into it, and you're right. I think they should be more common then.
  10. TAKM

Game Mechanics NPC shop change

I think that there are a lot of things that would be nice to buy from NPCs that you can't. Angler - new items Apprentice bait - 20 silver Journyman bait - 60 silver Master bait - 1 gold Dryad - New Items Teleportation potion - 2 gold Wormhole potion - 1 gold Swiftness potion - 50 silver Ironskin...
  11. TAKM

NPCs & Enemies Statue Traps

I don't really know what section of "Player Suggestions" I should put this in but this is good I think. Statues are already littered in the underground, and once I stepped on a pressure plate, that was coinidently hooked up to a statue in between it and the trap, and I thought that it would be...
  12. TAKM

I don't know how to screenshot on console, but i can probably record it all and send it to my PC. The worlds that I have made do not have regular dungeons (map cleared from one ocean to the other), and the falling speed increased just by holding the portal gun, not actually entering it.
  13. TAKM

I've created 3 worlds, and in each one of them, the dungeon was not there. There was a jungle in each one, just no dungeon. I'm pretty sure that glitch is already known though. Another glitch that has crashed my device, when you fall normally you fall at about 51 mph. But, if you hold a portal...
  14. TAKM

i'm like 80% sure.

i'm like 80% sure.
  15. TAKM

H M

H M
Back
Top Bottom