Recent content by tallnecked

1. T

Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

I’m really excited for this update! :D
  2. T

Switch Duplicating Items And Vortex Beater Bug

Actually, this bug works with almost all ranged weapons (except for swords). They just need to be the first weapon in your inventory. (Top left weapon)
  3. T

Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

The Discord Server had an outage due to the hype!
  4. T

I’ve got around 110 hours on my character. It took me ages to get the fishing pocket guide, (I need a little help of a friend) but I finally made the Cellphone!
  5. T

Yeah, any hardmode boss. Also, if you need some help, just say the word. I’ve already beaten the game on expert haha
  6. T

Yeah, there’s a 5% drop chance that expert mode hardmode boss treasure bag will drop any dev armor.
  7. T

It has come to my attention that people have taken advantage of duplicating on Terraria for the Nintendo Switch. I just wanted to make this issue public so that it can be fixed as soon as possible. I know people will be unhappy with me posting this because they don’t want the duplication bug to...
  8. T

Switch My friend may have figured out what is causing the Switch World lock bug.

This issue has happened to me twice now. The second time a few minutes ago. My second world had 2 dummies, my first world did not. The corruption often happens to me when i’m In hardmode. I was about to fight the lunatic cultist, but needed to restart my world to make sure it was saved. When I...
Back
Top Bottom