Recent content by TALONIUSZAN

1. TALONIUSZAN

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Oh gosh, I haven't been on the Terraria Forums since 2016. My account info is a nightmare. Well, my design is from a failed project I did recently, I was just really proud of the actual design of him. I don't care what you name the armor, but the character's name was supposed to be Diony. Good...
  2. TALONIUSZAN

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I usually play with multiple mods enabled at once, and I've noticed that, because Calamity forces items into slots 8, 9, and 0, some items are unable to spawn in your inventory upon character creation. Can these items please be set to only be craftable at demon altars for free or something? Thanks.
  3. TALONIUSZAN

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I'm not sure if it is just the mods I'm using, but anytime multiple mods give me spawn items, it doesn't give me them if it can't fit in my hotbar. Any ideas?
  4. TALONIUSZAN

tModLoader Danew's Mini-Boss NPC

Sounds good, Best of luck!
  5. TALONIUSZAN

what was the original idea?
  6. TALONIUSZAN

So i realize that the boss mega items dont really have a purpose yet, and I was thinking that you could do something similar to calamity's waifus and have them as an accessory where it summons a friendly version of that boss. No mod really does this and im not sure if im being original or its...
  7. TALONIUSZAN

tModLoader The Split Mod [WIP]

I am playing with a few mods, and this is the best one, from coding to spriting, every bit of it is amazing! What is the special tool to unfrost the icecubes? also how do you get it?
  8. TALONIUSZAN

Terraria Bad Ideas

fixed a bug where you could "make a world" and "create a character"
  9. TALONIUSZAN

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

I would like to play bard class from thorium, what should i level up?
  10. TALONIUSZAN

tModLoader Dual Wielding

i will download when yori releases the paTCH!
  11. TALONIUSZAN

tModLoader Colored Damage Types

thanks for rephrasing what i said, i couldn't really find the words!
  12. TALONIUSZAN

tModLoader Colored Damage Types

can you make it to where when you hurt an enemy, the damage number thing that flies up and dissapear is that color? (so... your playing with a friend, your 2 different classes, someone gets a hit for 200, and the number is that persons class/weapon type)
  13. TALONIUSZAN

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Whats the catch of the infinity relic? I might make it soon.
  14. TALONIUSZAN

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

help i bought the overloader for 40 gold wat do i do also funny story, Used pandoras box and got 2 ice golems, they killed me at first, but stuck around, i took a weapon that can shoot through walls and 20+ minutes later, i have 2 frost cores and an ice feather, So thanks mod! (i just hit post...
  15. TALONIUSZAN

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

How do i fix this? 7/5/2017 10:18:18 AM System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource...
Back
Top Bottom