Recent content by tankedup13

1. tankedup13

tModLoader Terraria Avalon

Its been toooooo long since ive been around here, im glad to see this mod seems to still have some life flowing through it.
  2. tankedup13

I would say yes but i spend alot of time doing other things, and its unlikely i would be doing terraria much.
  3. tankedup13

THE BLOWPIPES... ALL THE BLOWPIPES...
  4. tankedup13

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Several things: 1. You shouldnt post a new thread just to ask about a bug in the Released mods section of the forum. 2. Iron heart is set to the world, not the player. if you activate it in a world, no matter what player you use iron heart mode will be active. 3. Iron heart mode functions...
  5. tankedup13

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Calamity is not the cause of the crash, Tmodloader itself is, Calamity however was the first mod to use the feature that caused it to crash.
  6. tankedup13

Sometimes i look at some of the questions posted here and wonder "Does this cheeseburger...

Sometimes i look at some of the questions posted here and wonder "Does this cheeseburger actually have cheese in it?" Happy Easter Fools day!
  7. tankedup13

tModLoader Calamity Mod

For the sake of simplicity, (or until one of the team says otherwise) lets just pretend its a neutral gender, it can be either.
  8. tankedup13

tModLoader HERO's mod online problem

Why is this in released mods?
  9. tankedup13

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

hey look, a me is nearby :P
  10. tankedup13

For the record it will still be on 1.2.4.1 so you will need the files to terraria 1.2.4.1.
  11. tankedup13

well, dead in this area of the community at least (hint hint...)
  12. tankedup13

the mod is incredibly outdated right now so its highly unlikely to work at all unless you have terraria 1.3 (the current version is 1.3.5.3).
  13. tankedup13

i take it you havent realised this mod has not been updated for near 2 years now?
  14. tankedup13

no one can be sure except bullseye and/or blah (if he ever manages to get back on his main account) so until then we are all waiting.
  15. tankedup13

Wavebank Sole Terrarian's Wavebanks

I just saw the hat in time wavebank.... i do believe i would kiss you if i was not a ghost...
Back
Top Bottom