Tararryn

I have been playing Terraria since 2011 and I have 800+ hours in the game. I'm always reading threads on here but I've never actually had an account so I decided to finally make one c: This is my first time using any forum website (besides Reddit, if that's considered forums?...)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Currently working on my biggest build ever! I'm using TModLoader and Journey mode for the first time. I've made other big builds before, but I always give up from having to mine all of the materials manually >.< I decided to give myself a break by using duplication in Journey mode to make things a little easier :)

Mods I'm using in TModLoader:
• Terrarchitect
• Shop Expander
• Dragons Decorative Mod
• Cooking Expanded
• Recipe Browser
• Placeable Mirrors
• Kitten Cafe

I would have loved to use "Chad's Furniture" and "Furniture, Food, and Fun", but those seem to be outdated. If you have any recommendations for furniture + decoration mods, please let me know!

My build is going to be a large complex of buildings, houses, facilities, etc, + a castle. Kind of fantasy, Studio Ghibli, Kowloon Walled City, dream inspired. If that makes sense? If you're reading this right now, please feel free to send me inspo, tips, suggestions for my build! I would love to see and get involved in the building community! (•‿•)

The idea of making Terraria videos in the future sounds fun to me so maybe I'll do that too!
Birthday
May 10, 1997 (Age: 26)
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: Nintendo 3DS
  3. Terraria: Nintendo Switch

Signature

(´⊙ω⊙`)!🌼🌈🍓:pinky:

Following

Trophies

1. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
  3. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
Back
Top Bottom