• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by TBNRWolf

1. TBNRWolf

True Copper Shortsword - A new hardmode throwing weapon

I think we should just buff shortswords in general, giving them a unique design (like many posts on the forums) and instead get... the true arkhalis!
  2. TBNRWolf

[Mount] More Minecarts

Under Rails Minecart Speed: 1 Gravity: 1 Acceleration: 1 Jumping: 2 blocks Obtaining: WIP Special: Goes under the rails, but it needs at least 4 blocks of space.[/spoiler] Clentaminator Minecart Speed: 0.8 Gravity: 1 Acceleration: 1 Jumping: 3 blocks Obtaining: Craftable (Basic Minecart +...
  3. TBNRWolf

Bullpup

A FG42, STG44, or even a M1A1 Carbine would fit if you wanted something older but slower and harder hitting.
  4. TBNRWolf

Meteorite Blaster; a New Post-Mech Weapon

Oops... fixed :)
  5. TBNRWolf

WIP The Downland, An Underworld Alt, Ver: 1.0

sorry, that was my little bro, really cool post though :)
  6. TBNRWolf

Changed ammo to Meteorite Ore and Star Cannon was already in the recipe. Also made the Star Cannon slightly more powerful.
  7. TBNRWolf

I guess you don't like Crimson, ehh ;)

I guess you don't like Crimson, ehh ;)
  8. TBNRWolf

WIP Post-Hardmode Suggestions

Really cool post, I would love something like this to be added ~:). Here are a few minor changes I that think will make it even better. 1: Change the cutlass to a better weapon ~-_-, its not at all useful for Post-Hardmode. 2: No copper or silver in the chests please ~o_O, it becomes totally...
  9. TBNRWolf

So, I was thinking about how cool the Star Cannon is a really cool (and slightly OP) weapon, and I thought of a hardmode alt and also a nerf to this really good gun. Inspiration for crafting recipe: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/weapon-accessory-ideas.29005/
  10. TBNRWolf

BlueJay Building thread

Wow... ummm wow, this was way better than what I had in mind... umm, great job :redmunch:
  11. TBNRWolf

New Support Item: The Staff of Healing

So, I was just thinking of different ways to play classes, and how you can play support(tank for melee) or go for raw damage, when I thought of a really cool support weapon. The Staff of Healing: Upon hitting another player on your team they are given the friendship buff which heals 3 health...
  12. TBNRWolf

WIP New Post Moon-Lord NPC: the Master of Knowledge

Fixed. thanks for the feedback :)
  13. TBNRWolf

WIP Post-Mech Summoner Armor

Ohh yeah... fixed :)
  14. TBNRWolf

WIP New Post Moon-Lord NPC: the Master of Knowledge

*This idea is a WIP and constructive criticism is greatly appreciated.* So, I was thinking about NPCs, and realized that the last NPC, the cyborg, is unlocked after you beat Plantera, or about halfway through hardmode. This leaves a no new NPCs in late hardmode, so I propose adding (drumroll...
Top Bottom