Recent content by Team Hydrium

1. T

Map-Parkour Twins Parkour Map

Thanks for your feedback! We'll try to keep your tip about the lighting in mind if we make another map.
  2. T

Wow thanks so much! After this map, we started on another, but then summer ended and we've all been so busy. I personally am interested in making more maps, so expect some things coming in the future if you enjoyed our map! Thanks for playing!
  3. T

Thank you for all the feedback! We hope you enjoyed! Yea, we added that part because we didn't want the map to be too easy. Definitely the hardest part of the map! Thanks so much for the feedback!
  4. T

Heh heh... Yeah, some of the parts were pretty frustrating in the playtesting.
  5. T

thank you so much, I'm glad you liked it!

thank you so much, I'm glad you liked it!
  6. T

My bad, we forgot to place them in haha! I also made it more clear which blocks are safe on the flame trap part.
  7. T

You have to jump on the white painted pressure plates, they might be hard to see in the lighting so we will fix them at some point.
  8. T

Thank you so much! It's our first map so it might not be amazing, but we hope you have fun!
  9. T

Hello Terraria Community! My friends and I have always loved doing parkour maps and adventure maps, but lately the community hasn't been putting out many maps that support multiplayer. There are some amazing maps out there, which inspired us to form a team called The Hydrium Team. Our goal is...
  10. T

A team of solar powered builders!

A team of solar powered builders!
Back
Top Bottom