• Labor of Love is here! Visit our Labor of Love thread for a special message from the team, a look at brand new Labor of Love merch, and the changelog (minus a few surprises 😉)
Team Roxas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Only 2 days till bonelab! Super pumped for the in game mod manager and finally getting to play a stress level zero game!
    (I tried boneworks once... my computer almost exploded :) )
    • Wow
    Reactions: Esther
    Esther
    Esther
    Indeed
    and it would be on that framerate when my graphical settings were all at minimum :3
    Team Roxas
    Team Roxas
    bro when was your laptop made 1950?
    Esther
    Esther
    Nope, but it was pretty dang pathetic (Terraria would often only have 30fps, or 60 in menus)
    Not as bad as my old windows 7 pc that would run terraria at 30fps in menus and 10-15fps when in a world
    Don't know how this happened, but somehow I have followers... on scratch of all things....
    • Wow
    Reactions: Esther
    Sylviegone
    Sylviegone
    its only two followers, its not like you blew up or something
    Team Roxas
    Team Roxas
    Oh I know... but somehow I've been invited to work with people with upwards of like 7000 followers and stuff, it's weird
    Sylviegone
    Sylviegone
    wack
    maybe they think you are good at what you do
    Started learning how to play the ocarina!
    I have an art thread now, it's purely for spider-man designs and drawings I've made. If you have an idea for a suit and want me to draw it, message me and I'll gladly draw it! please I need an excuse to draw spider-man please...
    Feeling nostilgic and comparing old art to new and thought I'd post it here!

(New is blue, old is purple)

Attachments

• Design 1.png
      Design 1.png
      74.4 KB · Views: 14
    • Old art.png
      Old art.png
      53.9 KB · Views: 15
    • Old art2.png
      Old art2.png
      673.9 KB · Views: 16
    Should I change my username back to Team Roxas, or should I keep it as Team Link? Or something different?
    Esther
    Esther
    Change it back
    Soooooo guess I'm a blade & sorcery nomad modder now... here's a link to my first mod! nexusmods.com
    Layn
    Layn
    Cool, I don't play the game but I sometimes watch gameplay. The mod seems pretty cool.
    So uh last time I checked in I was struggling with skeletron prime... I'm now struggling with moon lord... I think I might be a little too addicted to terraria
    Adalicia
    Adalicia
    The most I can do is wish you the best. I would suggest how I defeated him, but that setup only works in single play.

I have but once played with others, so I cannot suggest team strategies. My apologies.
    Layn
    Layn
    Plantera is a demon
    IndigoGollum
    IndigoGollum
    I beat him wiþ two long asphalt runways connected by teleporters at eiðer end of each so I could run forever in one direction. I used autopause and opened my inventory while standing near ðe nurse who lived on one when my healþ got low. Most of my damage was done by my nebula glove and stardust dragon. I also replaced my wings wiþ a worm scarf since I wasn't jumping.
    Guys I’m gonna do it… Tonight I’ll beat skeltron prime! The biggest obstacle so far in my path, of beating terraria for the first time!
    Oh no… I accidentally flirted with a boy as a joke and he gave me his number and I don’t know if he’s actually gay or not and he kinda cute helpppppppp!
    • Wow
    Reactions: Doodles
    Team Roxas
    Team Roxas
    I DON’T KNOW, I’M JUST THAT COOL I GUESS?
    Team Roxas
    Team Roxas
    He threw a paper airplane at me asking about french and I wrote “kiss my :red:” and threw it back, he then proceeded to write “bet” which usually I would interpret as a joke, but he also wrote his number? So if it was just a joke why write your number?
    Schkeleton
    Schkeleton
    Could be that they're interested in being friends with you. :D

But I'm also dog :red: at reading people and situations.

Honesty and open communication help though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom