Recent content by Tearlow

1. Tearlow

tModLoader Bags of Holding

Highly underrated mod. I sorely miss it! By any chance, is there any way to incentivize porting this over to the latest version?
  2. Tearlow

tModLoader Intrinsics - Bind equipment and buffs to players permanently

Thanks for a really useful yet underrated mod! I'm mostly just curious if there are any plans of bringing this over to 1.4? EDIT: Nice! :3
  3. Tearlow

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

So far so good but there is one thing that really bugs me. I do a lot of fishing and have a few different mods that adds multiple hooks. With the addition of mimics and fish like the hornet fish it's quite annoying it autohooks it and forces you to recast again without any of the loot from the...
  4. Tearlow

Lies! You went above and beyond even adding alpha options for the ghost! (Although I will still use the default, having the analyzer there allows me to know when to start squinting *chuckles*) Thank you good sir! :)
  5. Tearlow

Feature suggestion/request; Allow the ghost to be listed via the Lifeform Analyzer. As a visually impaired person it's hard enough to spot the ghost even if it's supposed to be next to me. Having it listed as a detected rare spawn would go a long way.
  6. Tearlow

Any thoughts about adding visibility as an option per contract? There are quite a few items from various mods that gives you different effects depending on them being visible or not. Just to give an example; Calamity, "Heart of the Elements" you gain higher stats while hidden. Lower stats when...
  7. Tearlow

tModLoader TES Experience System

Please... Please! PLEASE!! Remove that levelup sound or at least allow people to toggle it off. It may only last 4-5 seconds but the amount of times you have to listen to it is... Deafening. "Minion Damage" is too over-powered? So a Wizard that has a flash screen spell and unlimited mana gets...
  8. Tearlow

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

...And you can solve it by simply reading the last few replies. But to point you in the right direction; Update Calamity to 1.4.2.102. It's on the Discord or direct link here. MEGA
  9. Tearlow

It did this to me as well but after updating Calamity I've yet to see it happening. But yeah, the UI element to cycle shops moved directly on top of the "Change Shop" so you could never press anything to what it was on top of without restarting the game. Other oddeties like missing items from...
  10. Tearlow

tModLoader Banner Bonanza - Collect and Consolidate Banners

Love the mod but would it at all be possible to extend it? Been meaning to ask about this earlier but never got around to... So you build a town put all the banners in one place. After a while you expand beyond it's reach and now you suddenly need several of these racks. Would it instead be...
  11. Tearlow

Any chances that adding Alchemy table bonus for Simple Crafting Penny, Materia Transmutator and mk2 while inside the "Magic Storage" Crafter? As it stands right now there is none... Only solution right now is to add a separate Alchemy table along with the previously mentioned tables.
  12. Tearlow

I am out of ideas what is causing this. So, I started out "Clean" with a new character and two mods (Cheat Sheet + Spirit) and got myself the Two-Face and a Dummy. Normal Damage. Again, it still crits but normal damage. I repeat this as I load 5 more mods at the time and eventually all loaded...
  13. Tearlow

Is it normal that Two-Faced Mask doing well over 12400 crits? I think it's only the sad face that does this...
  14. Tearlow

tModLoader Dark-Assassin's various mini mods

It would seem there is some sort of conflict with PRB and Unleveled, any chance this could be sorted out somehow? What happens is that PRB won't show any bars at all.
  15. Tearlow

tModLoader Magic Storage

How about splitting that "Deposit all" button into "Deposit all" and "Stack" where it'll only put in already existing items. This way you'd have much more control of the items going in.
Back
Top Bottom