Recent content by TechSupportDave

1. TechSupportDave

tModLoader Pet Army - Unlimited Pets

Sadly it doesn't work... perhaps it's because I'm using pets from other mods? But that doesn't seem to be the case, since Dog Whistle doesn't get summoned either and it's vanilla :/
  2. TechSupportDave

tModLoader Calamity Mod

oh no i'm gonna get banned on a forum.
  3. TechSupportDave

tModLoader Calamity Mod

What I say is completely true. You're clearly not qualified enough to understand how utterly terrible Calamity's code is. I'm not gonna give a rat's :red: about some dumb rules when the only thing holding back a good mod is a very FUNDEMANTAL factor. Perhaps it is "hard-worked", but if that were...
  4. TechSupportDave

Calamity mod x Fargo's Mod (help)

:red: I also want to know. I'm using similar mods, and getting a similar issue. Did every logical course of action possible but nor the client log, nor anything lets me even pinpoint the mod that's causing it. Could be multiple mods at once causing it perhaps??
  5. TechSupportDave

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Okay so this mod would be literally a masterpiece if not for the simple fact that there seems to be absolutely no effort put toward OPTIMISATION. tModLoader has some very strict limitations in terms of memory and the fact I can't have even two big content mods in my game is ridiculous! Please...
  6. TechSupportDave

tModLoader Wing Stats and Hook Stats

Isn't this redundant with calamity?
  7. TechSupportDave

tModLoader Useful NPCs

Any possible incompatibilities?
  8. TechSupportDave

tModLoader Assorted Mods by Ef

Does autochests work fine on current tModLoader version? I'm not getting any crashes but there are some errors, but the chests seem to be gathering resources fine.
  9. TechSupportDave

tModLoader Shop Expander

Guessing the mod is dead. Does anyone know of any alternative mods? Although I'm not getting any issues using this mod, I'm trying to avoid outdated mods to minimise issues with my mod list.
  10. TechSupportDave

tModLoader Realm of the Mad God Deathsounds

Awesome mod. Do you know of any audio mod incompatibilities besides other death sound mods?
  11. TechSupportDave

tModLoader No Angler Timer

Mod still works fine?
  12. TechSupportDave

tModLoader Loot Bags Mod

Thanks.
  13. TechSupportDave

tModLoader Worldbits: Yuyu's Worldgen

It seems to generate things fine considering it's a dead mod, but I'd really love if we could choose what gets generated. Certain other generation mods aren't compatible sadly...
  14. TechSupportDave

My Mods

I like the 999,999,999 max stack size, but not when there's a risk of things being buggy when there are items getting stacked which simply are not supposed to be stacked. Otherwise I'd totally dig the mod though!
  15. TechSupportDave

tModLoader Loot Bags Mod

Does it still work? No update in 2 years...
Back
Top Bottom