Recent content by teckton

1. teckton

A list of things I'd love to see in 1.4

Greetings, I finally came back out of lurking. I'm super stoked about Journey's End, and I'm loving that a lot of old or outdated things are getting some attention. Keep it up, Re-Logic. I look forward to what spoilers you guys have for us! BUT, with a major update, comes a wishlist! So here...
  2. teckton

tModLoader Unlimited Buff Slots

The mod is extremely buggy for me. -Arena buffs like the heart lantern have a time limit, even when I'm outside of it's proximity. -Sometimes I can't get rid of certain potion buffs. -For some reason with defense buffs like Ironskin, my defense jumps by like, 50 points when getting buffed by...
  3. teckton

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Ah, I'll try out the Brimblade, though I hope it'll work well with Ataxia armor since we're around that point in the game. Thanks for the tip.
  4. teckton

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Greetings, Is it normal for the Aquatic Scourge and Astrum Deus to have high defense against weapons that linger, pierce or hit multiple times? I host a server with 2 other friends in expert mode, and we only have Calamity and a couple of QoL mods installed (Revengeance mode is off). The 3 of us...
  5. teckton

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Hello, I believe I have found a bug, unless I'm doing something wrong. Apparently setting "gold coins on hit" to off in the toggle menu doesn't work. I'd like to have the 30% extra damage but without the extra coin drops, since it lags when picking a bunch of them up.
  6. teckton

tModLoader Calamity Mod

As much as I love this mod, I'm gonna have to go against one of these "vanilla changes". Namely, this change: Life-steal cooldown - Admittedly this would've been a good balance change if this nerf wasn't so harsh. I get it, the Vampire Knives are overpowered, but almost completely stripping it...
  7. teckton

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hey, I'm liking the new things that are being put into this mod, especially the new sprites. I have a question. Is there any way to remove or disable the life-steal cooldown mechanic, perhaps a hidden config file or a chat command? I realized this when my Vampire Knives were healing me only a...
  8. teckton

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Can there be a way to save the settings for the Soul of Terraria upon reloading a world or restarting the client? It can get annoying having to uncheck and get rid of all the pets every time I get on to play. EDIT: Saw that someone else posted something similar to this earlier. Never mind.
  9. teckton

tModLoader abluescarab's Mods

Found a bug. I won't get the modifiers on wings when I equip them for some reason. Like if it has warding on them, I won't get +4 defense. Dyes don't seem to work either.
  10. teckton

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Scarlet chests appear to crash the game when you mouse over them on the fullscreen map. Don't know if this is an issue with some other mod, but I'll test it once I get the time.
  11. teckton

tModLoader Where's My Items

Amazingly nifty mod here. Probably the most useful out of all the other utility mods I have installed.
  12. teckton

Any mods that add item searching for chests?

Greetings, I'm playing modded with a friend and our chests aren't very... organized, and it can take nearly 10 minutes just to find an item I'm looking for. So are there any mods that add search bars and the like to chest GUIs, so I can specifically type something in and it'll highlight the...
  13. teckton

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

Aw, well rip. Thanks for the quick reply, though. :)
  14. teckton

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

I can't seem to use this mod in multiplayer. Gets stuck on "Loading player data".
  15. teckton

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I need some help killing the DoG. I'm using all the viable strategies (RoD, ranged weapons, etc.) and I can't seem to kill it. Are there any ranged weapons that work nicely against the DoG? I'm currently using the Blissful Bombardier and the Storm Dragoon. Any weapon suggestion is appreciated...
Back
Top Bottom